Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hudson River Boaters (South) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21415-hudson-river-boaters-south.html)

Tantrum 04-02-2002 10:17 AM

Hudson River Boaters (South)

I would like to get a head count of OffshoreOnly's that boat on the southern part of the Hudson River so we can put together some fun runs. I launch from Stony Piont and usually head north to Newburgh in a 25 Active Thunder.
Send me an e-mail.
Screen name, Boat, Launch local and we will try to put together some dates to raft-up or just go for a little blast.
[email protected]

Shane 04-02-2002 10:31 AM

I would make the trip down form Albany/Lake George for a get together. Keep me posted okay?

Thanks,

Shane

Chris288 04-02-2002 10:38 AM

I boat on the hudson also...

Usually put in at newbugh,,, (its free) or when heading down to NYC, I put in at peekskill..

mattyboy 04-02-2002 11:04 AM

maybe I could hang with the big boys

stony point is about 1/2 hr away would like to go but only gotta 16 donzi, as long has the water ain't to big? I can take the pounding but the little lady hates it. have never boated on the hudson but would love to.
Chris where do you go in Newburgh? Gully's?

I'm in greenwood lake

let me know guys if I don't take the boat could always met at a watering hole!!

Mattyboy

Chris288 04-02-2002 11:10 AM

YUP Gully's

I usually boat on the hudson in the beginning of the season, and then again at the end, spend most of the summer days in candlewood lake in CT, But now that I have the jet-ski,, and jumping wakes of 30 plus footers is the ****, I will be spending a lot of time in the hudson with the Baja and the jet-ski...

Gully's is great,,, spend the day on the water, dock up, booze, women, music, just hang out and enjoy the water..

Shane 04-02-2002 11:22 AM

Mattyboy,

When I make trip down from Albany/Lake George I am not sure where I would be launching but you are MORE than welcome to join me if you want to ride in the Skater. It ain't no Sweet 16 but it gets the job done. Let me know on that and when you are heading up for the Donzi Clubs Spring Dust Off.

Shane

mattyboy 04-02-2002 11:34 AM

Sounds good!

Thanks Shane!

My wife is making the arrangements this week will travel up fri june 14 and leave mon june 17 we staying at treasure cove it is close to the spot were the dust off is and has boat slips. won't be in the room too much!! just to crash

mattyboy

Shane 04-02-2002 11:53 AM

Matt,

GREAT CHOICE on motels! The owner is my best friend! His name is Ted. Tell him youknow me through here. Isn't that the same weekend as the NYC Poker Run? If so I will be there. Maybe we could hook up on Sunday of that weekend. Also tell this guy Doug with a yellow 22 that you know me as well. He and I are great friends as well. He will for certain have the second FASTEST Donzi there.

ActiveFun 04-02-2002 01:33 PM

Chris,
You know my deal. Lets go already! We've been talking about it for long enough. Just try and go South.

Tantrum 04-02-2002 02:19 PM

Andrew,
I do know your deal and Im not sure how I feel about that :eek:
Ha Ha.
Whats going on foe Atlantic City? Are you going to make it? I brought my boat in on Friday so it should be ready soon. The weekends between now and A/C are pretty tight with work but Id like to get a run or two in before.

So far we have, ActiveFun, Shane, Mattyboy, and Chris232. I know there's more.

My watering holes are, Terry Town Yatch Club, Bayview, Gullies, Front Street, and Brass Anchor.