Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009 >

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Notices

Cool Fountain Video From Jammin On The James 2009

Old 08-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Reggie just meant to say he was the 1st Fountain ( both in name & boat type) to the 1st stop. If he had been in the 1st boat to the 1st stop he would have still been the 1st Fountain (Because of his name) to the 1st stop.
I cracked the Fountain code!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
and we thank you for that........(and for letting us know you were going to provide some $$$ before the day of the event too!!!)
Even if I did not sponsor, your run has to be the most down-to-earth boating party.

I drove 15 hours up and 15 (long) hours back to be there. And I will be there again next year.

We ran back up the river about 7:00 am Sunday morning and NOBODY was on the river but us and a few tugs. It was better than anybody can imagine! I was on the road before 10 am and home that night.

I already have my room reserved for next year!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so why all the knocking of the fountains, if it were the bajas first they would had said our diesel truck made it to the poker run before anyone else cause thats the only time they would say a BAJA could be first, people bash fountains all the time i think its funny we all know a high power cat is faster, but give credit were credit is due. buy a fountain or a baja, or any other boat but dont be a HATER especially when your azz is being beat by a fountain every weekend at the lake
Old 08-05-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Now the BIG question, did Reggie pony up the sponsorship money that he promised Mark and the RPBA to use the event for his marketing extravaganza/"competition"?
NO he has not. I even sent them a little reminder last week that Wyatt received and still no response. I was glad they came and hope they can come back but they need to realize it's not there parade. Next years guidelines will be a whole lot different.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Im not worked up at all just a waste of my 2 minutes of time. Thats all I know I own a real Cigarette not a wanna be. Hey how does it feel when some one asks you "Hey is that one of those cigarette boats?" And you response is "Its LIKE a cigarette." Everyone knows the cig...
-Mike
Old 08-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Mark im sorry I didnt make it ths year, had a couple things come up but i will do my best for next year. Already getting the boat reay.
-Mike
Old 08-05-2009, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by t500hps
Reggie was fast, he just wasn't first and I wouldn't mention any of this if he didn't outright lie on that video.
It's his video so I guess if he wants to distort the facts to promote his company he can but he shouldn't have lied to me about sending the RPBA money that goes to charity.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I didnt make it this year either had other obligations, but I will say this...

Reggie and Wyatt, phuck both of you!!!

This poker run for years has always been about fun and camaraderie, for you to say crap like "watch him smoke everyone", take your redneck asses back down south. As far as I'm concerned, I will petition to have you uninvited next year. This is one of the best runs in the country because everyone leaves their egos behind...

I have been there for the last 4 years, Mark, I will say this right now, if fountain is a sponsor next year, I will not come.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Saw Steves remedy in the back thats what caught my eye. Fountain who didnt even realize it was about it.
-Mike
Old 08-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw the videos - that's real nice!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.