Notices

1976 25' Wellcraft Nova

Old 08-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by davemyjr1
It looks like he may have used freshwater cooled t-stat housings and that is why he has those hoses the way he does?
it looks like he maxed out his home depot gift card that he got on his b-day.....
Old 08-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The real question is what does he want for the boat.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He's asking $7k but I think if I can walk away with it between $5-6k, I'd come out pretty good. I got a number from Formulabill to a local guy that is a mercruiser cert. mechanic. I'm going to take him with me to look at it. I know I'll have to spend a few dollars to make it "right" but I think the end result would be worth it.

Edit: I verified that it is a '78 and that he sold it last night. Oh well, I 'll look for another one or something similar. Thanks for all of the help gentlemen.

Last edited by DownandDirty; 08-07-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
it looks like he maxed out his home depot gift card that he got on his b-day.....

That thing has been for sale for a while here locally. I tihnk Down and Dirty is lucky it sold to some one else. That thing would be a ton of work to get plumbed correctly. I've never seen so many copper elbows on an engine before.