Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fairhaven, Mass/Buzzard's Bay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/214508-fairhaven-mass-buzzards-bay.html)

Sick Stinger 09-14-2009 12:01 PM

Get the lasso out boys this isnt my 1st rodeo lets wrangle up some resin buckets.
-Mike

AIR TIME 09-14-2009 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2951937)
Arti Sorry I missed your call yesterday we were installing windows and when we got done I crashed. Putting in a few more today I hope and the front of the house will have all the windows in!!!

WOW thats great!!!! I talk to you later tonight.

818181 09-14-2009 09:58 PM

Fairhaven, Mass.

Gerry, Great pic's, Thanks, Ya I bought the Signature, P.O. S.!!! I ate my shirt on that one!! Never Again!!

I'CE 09-17-2009 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT (Post 2952178)
Sounds good lets try to get some boats rounded up.

and some props J.C. call ya ? ps: I can get a day pass :popcorn:

slboatdrinks 09-22-2009 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2952177)
Gerry just a thought go up the river out to Newport. Shoot around the point to the back side of JamesTown by the Island beford the JamesTown Bridge. Run down that back side by Quensett point and hug the land. Follow it down to Chelo's. After that shoot across the back of Prudences and you can peel off and go down the Prov and ill keep going down river back to the Mt. Hope bridge and end the run.
Just an idea
-Mike

So did anyone go out last Sunday?

Sick Stinger 09-22-2009 06:44 PM

I was stuck fixin a boat (Rissa's dads) and a phone......
-Mike

slboatdrinks 09-22-2009 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2958361)
I was stuck fixin a boat (Rissa's dads) and a phone......
-Mike

Might be out this weekend.....will keep you posted.

AIR TIME 09-22-2009 10:46 PM

yep we went out I called mike twice but never got a return call. Steve we had fun went to chilos [sp] for lunch then to fallriver for a last blast of the season. GERRY'S windsheild came in:coolcowboy: its piss ah cool looking so that might be going on next and Gerry can chime in and fill in the rest it his party so. but wish you guys were out we met a singer friend of group we were with he had a Donzi 29 I think. I can't wait till next year and it will suck trying to keep Gerry in sight with my new boat. I just hope I can get hull #1 from a Co. thats going to make a 30ft or just under by nov. if not I have a few other choices for my blower motor and konrad. I need to rip it up again 3yrs with out a boat has sucked. well going to start a post about you guys later. have fun steve.

Sick Stinger 09-23-2009 07:18 AM

SOunds good Steve.
-Mike