Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Well I Guess its Official... >

Well I Guess its Official...

Notices

Well I Guess its Official...

Old 04-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to South Florida Daytona is the 26-28 of this month. Florida powerboat club is having a poker run on fri the 26th from Daytona to St. Augustine. Hope you can make it.And good luck with the new job.
Old 04-03-2002, 11:12 PM
Registered

Welcome to the sunshine state.. we are up here in the mouse house..... transplanted from south fl... i wanna go home...!!!!!!!
good luck with your new home... am sure you will be well recieved....give a shout if ever up this way...
Old 04-04-2002, 01:23 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

you better be heading up here this summer for the races!!!!!
Old 04-04-2002, 08:28 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

the car is done!!!!!! can i come to talledega too?

wish jim luck from me. Any man taht has the cojones to challenge ferrari/larborghini/porsche factories in a performance trial is cool in my book

oh and boat girl i forgot to mention congrats and good luck. Enjoy the weather!!!!! Oh i and foudn that picture so if you don;t come back for the races I POSTING IT
Old 04-04-2002, 08:43 AM
Boat Girl

Cool

Hey Jennifer, I am always open to a new career path, tell Jim I would love to work for Sunseeker in my spare time, which I have a lot of these days...Talladega sounds great e mail me the particulars, I would love to go...Also, I have a line on a guy that is new to boating and get this, he wants to buy a Sunseeker, ya know anybody that can help him out...LOL...check your email...

Puder- I will be back for the races and I will definetly be back for the NYC race in Sept...

Horse-Hey there great to hear from ya...Please get in touch with me if you and Barb are ever in the S. FL area...

XS Wetness-Thanks for the Daytona dates, I will pencil it in...Poker run huh, I've never been on one of those...and thanks for the welcome...

Nasty Habit-Honestly I never thought I would say it, but I kinda miss Jersey, Some things not all...but I am gonna give this place a try, havent even been here a week, so I guess I need more time...all I know is that it is gonna be 86 here today and freezing cold there, so I'm liking that...I will always be a Jersey Girl at heart...

Audiofn- Just one more reason to come to S.FL

Thanks again everyone...Keep the ideas coming on what to do in S.FL besides sit by the pool...

Old 04-04-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

BG,

Congrats and Lotsa Luck!!..I'm sure you'll enjoy South Florida living..

See you at the NY Race in Sept, and remember, you owe me a drink in Key West at the Worlds!!

Old 04-04-2002, 09:03 AM
Boat Girl

BodyShot- I havent forgotten, I'll be there...Thanks and I will definetly see you in September...

Old 04-04-2002, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

E- you already know how i feel about your decision! i'm glad you took the step. now, if i only had the courage to take my "little step." drop me a message with your updated info, girlie.

chad
Old 04-04-2002, 11:25 AM
Charter Member #1528

Hey there BG-

Wow.... when did you decide to do this...?

give me a call we can get together.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:27 AM
Mrs.Skater

Hey Jersey Girl.

My husband is also from N.J., he packed up and moved out about 7 years ago and he now loves FL and calls it his home. Everytime we go back to visit N.J. he can hardly stand it for more than two days and is itchin to get back to FL. Me, however, I'm a cracker and proud of it!!! Good Luck and I'm sure you'll love it here, just give it some time.

Quick Reply: Well I Guess its Official...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.