Notices

team mountain dew boat

Old 09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rtaylor
Yo Bruce, what's up? If you were chaning props on the Activator what would you go with to get more top end? Im gettin to about 6200 with those 26's that came with the boat.. By the way, your Excalibur looks great.
top rpm for those motors is 6450 if i remember correct pair of hydromotive 25s that are ly. what speed are u gettin you may want to try acut like bravos those props u have were cut in diameter to 14 3/4 i think .you may want to try a bigger dia and raise the motors bruce

Randy
top rpm for those motors is 6450 i believe, u may want to try a pair of hydromotives 25 that are cut like bravos what speed are u gettin.the props u have i had the diameter cut to 14 3/4 u may want to try the stock diameter and raise the motors bruce
Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

I owned the black Velocity "Pure Energy" and it was a legal A boat for every race. We were inspected after we smoked all the boats in our class and the first Factory 2 boat, Team Velocity, at Little Lake Toho and passed with no problem. The only boats faster than us were the new canopy boats, Baby and the yellow Bat Boat. Clay
Old 09-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Clay Avedisian
I owned the black Velocity "Pure Energy" and it was a legal A boat for every race. We were inspected after we smoked all the boats in our class and the first Factory 2 boat, Team Velocity, at Little Lake Toho and passed with no problem. The only boats faster than us were the new canopy boats, Baby and the yellow Bat Boat. Clay
I was wondering when you were going to respond! How are you Clay? I still have old Freeze Frame tapes with you guys running that little black boat. Jacksonville 1995 seems to ring a bell.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

Mike:

Can you tell me anything about Jax 1995? I have just moved here and would like to hear anything you know about that race.

Randy Taylor
Old 09-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Registered

Hey Mike, Jacksonville '95 was the best time I have ever had in a raceboat. After getting pinched out of the starting line by Hog's Breath and Archer Marine, it took us a couple of miles but we showed them all what we had! Bob Bull told me later he could not believe how fast we went by him. The Freeze Frame vid of the start, I think there were 26 of us, says it all! Clay