Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trailer Storage Ft Myers Beach Area (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/216863-trailer-storage-ft-myers-beach-area.html)

bill63 09-15-2009 07:52 AM

Trailer Storage Ft Myers Beach Area

Any one know of a resonable price storage yard for two 35 ft boat trailers october thru may in the Ft Myers Beach area.

MegaByte*3 09-15-2009 11:30 AM

I own Caloosa Isle Boat Sales & Service on 41 in Fort Myers. I'd be happy to store the trailers for you at a reasonable price. Understand that they'd probably be stored under a boat.

They would not be used for transport, but there's only so much space.

Tom C.

bill63 09-15-2009 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by MegaByte*3 (Post 2953022)
I own Caloosa Isle Boat Sales & Service on 41 in Fort Myers. I'd be happy to store the trailers for you at a reasonable price. Understand that they'd probably be stored under a boat.

They would not be used for transport, but there's only so much space.

Tom C.

thanks tom i will keep that in mind just got off the phone with jeff haylett he also might have a place for our trailers

Scott B 09-15-2009 03:38 PM

Golden Gate to far away?

How big are the trailers??

I know my trailer storage lot in Miamuh is out of the question :) :)

Perfectmix 09-15-2009 04:19 PM

Cant remember the name of the joint but it is a highly secure storage yard just off of San Carlos on Pine Ridge Rd. We keep our trailer there from October to May. Price isn't too bad and it is very convenient. I will try to find the name.

bill63 09-15-2009 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Perfectmix (Post 2953208)
Cant remember the name of the joint but it is a highly secure storage yard just off of San Carlos on Pine Ridge Rd. We keep our trailer there from October to May. Price isn't too bad and it is very convenient. I will try to find the name.

thanks just got it safe t storage i will call them tomarrow thanks do you ever boat on torch lake i get out there on my 29fountain cc quite a bit going that way this weekend to but it away for the winter. Sending my 34 to fmb for the winter.

offshoresteve 09-16-2009 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Perfectmix (Post 2953208)

That would be Safe T Storage 239-466-8181.I have been storing the Skater there when I am down on vacation. I beleve it was $70 month.They have razor wire fence with someone on property 24hrs and have a wash area.

jmbtile 09-16-2009 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by offshoresteve (Post 2953541)
That would be Safe T Storage 239-466-8181.I have been storing the Skater there when I am down on vacation. I beleve it was $70 month.They have razor wire fence with someone on property 24hrs and have a wash area.

I kept my trailer there last year and will again this year. No problems, easy in and out