Purchasing Fountain Powerboats >

Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Notices

Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Old 10-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
Maybe a true Fountain fan can tell what year or around what year the boat is but they all look the same from the water line up to me. he needs to change it up some so he has a better place in the market.
Are you serious?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I wouldn't want to be selling a used one against those prices....

Still $100k more than I would give for any one of them.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
Are you serious?
Yes I cant tell any of the diff. on the ones that have a built in swim step. they all look the same and I know I am not the only one that feels this way.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Agreed! But the chit wad haters will drag this out forever.

It's the "why" of the whole drag it out that puzzles me. Why would you want to see any biz go down? Why would you want to see any individual lose their job? Why would you want to see an man that has been so dedicated to what he does lose it all? Why would you want to see a part of a sport you participate in fail?

Only thing I can figure is they're "Chit Wad REGGIE Fountain Haters".
Fixed that for ya.

On a personal note I take it less that they want the company to fail and more that they just want Elvis to stay dead.

When it was announced that other companies were interested in buying Fountain I saw a large number of posts about how they hoped it went well, etc. Just shows it's not Fountain THE COMPANY, but Reggie that they want gone.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Fixed that for ya.

On a personal note I take it less that they want the company to fail and more that they just want Elvis to stay dead.

When it was announced that other companies were interested in buying Fountain I saw a large number of posts about how they hoped it went well, etc. Just shows it's not Fountain THE COMPANY, but Reggie that they want gone.

Thanks! I realize that for some that may well be the case.

However, "Elvis" has not left the building. Guess they will just have to adjust.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

[QUOTE=LapseofReason;2972075]If Hustler or the Oxford group owened it there would be more money and more jobs with Reggie still the CEO/CFO there isnt any money to hire people. Reggie can build boats but cant do math.

The Liberty Group has some deep pockets and I'm pretty sure they can do math....you can speculate whether Reggie was or was not prudent with company funds in the past, but as things are now he will certainly have to operate under the guidelines of Liberty

Last edited by Bullhead; 10-13-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Bullhead;2972171]
Originally Posted by LapseofReason
If Hustler or the Oxford group owened it there would be more money and more jobs with Reggie still the CEO/CFO there isnt any money to hire people. Reggie can build boats but cant do math.

The Liberty Group has some deep pockets and I'm pretty sure they can do math....you can speculate whether Reggie was or was not prudent with company funds in the past, but as things are now he will certainly have to operate under the guidelines of Liberty
Yes the rules are going to change and hopefully it's not too late but I think it would have been better if Hustler owened it, they would have had Reggie do what he does best and they could been the bean counters. The big influx of money would have meant more jobs and not trying to get by for a year or two at best. You have to wonder if all the Kat Killer crap was the last straw, he had to have spent a ton of coin going to Poker Runs with 2-3 race teams and choppers, camera men...... just to try and prove a point that didn't matter to most boat buyers.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Registered

hey LapseofReason go blow your nor-tech.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
hey LapseofReason go blow your nor-tech.
FU a$$hole pay to be a member.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Registered

why? so I can pay to read stupid comments posted by jerk o**'s like you? It's retards like you that I walk away from when your talking at the docks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.