Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

I'm pretty sure this was not Reggie's plan
Old 09-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Reggie must be laughing at home. Companies posting that they have bought the company only to be hit with no deal in hand. Oxford is a Private Equity Fund that takes partners to buy companies. It looks like Reggie had a plan all along.
I think this has more truth to it.
To stay alive, Fountain needed to get the debt off the books (bk did that) then have another company come in and purchase the assets and place Reggie as president of new company (just wait, I bet this comes out next). Also based on what has been posted, Oxford takes in partners to purchase companies, I bet Reggie invested in Oxford and they in trade purchased the assets.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up The Oxford Investment Group

The Oxford Investment Group owns the note and unless they get outbid at the auction and decide to sell the note (which is highly unlikely) they will then own the company. You most likely will not see any formal announcements until October 9th from them. This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building. They are very smart and have alot of ideas and more importantly they have a business a plan & motto. It will be a different company in some aspects and the changes they want to make will do nothing more than benefit the end user. As a Fountain only dealer for the past six years I will tell you I could not be more excited about what will be coming, VERY EXCITING, Stay tuned but do NOT expect to hear or see much until October 9th.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
Fountain & BAJA By Fountain
847-336-9037

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Apparently, it doesnt matter any longer ( see 2 posts above yours ).
Old 09-22-2009, 07:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TeamShogren
This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building.
Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037
I not found info ...can you share ?
many thanks
Christian
Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

My 2 cents...

The end result will be much different then anyone realizes. With a large corporation like this anything that one thinks is going to happen is usally furthest from the truth. Then again it is the marine industry.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Not if the defence industry starts buying more boats
Defense is being funded more to fix everything that's wornout in the Iraq/Afgan.. New programs are backburner.
ed
Old 09-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Registered

The Oxford Investment Group owns the note and unless they get outbid at the auction and decide to sell the note (which is highly unlikely) they will then own the company. You most likely will not see any formal announcements until October 9th from them. This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building. They are very smart and have alot of ideas and more importantly they have a business a plan & motto. It will be a different company in some aspects and the changes they want to make will do nothing more than benefit the end user. As a Fountain only dealer for the past six years I will tell you I could not be more excited about what will be coming, VERY EXCITING, Stay tuned but do NOT expect to hear or see much until October 9th.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037
well said, scott.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037
Interesting....Scott are you going to KeyWest?....I sure am thirsty
Old 09-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=TeamShogren;2957781]The Oxford Investment Group owns the note and unless they get outbid at the auction and decide to sell the note (which is highly unlikely) they will then own the company. You most likely will not see any formal announcements until October 9th from them. This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building. They are very smart and have alot of ideas and more importantly they have a business a plan & motto. It will be a different company in some aspects and the changes they want to make will do nothing more than benefit the end user. As a Fountain only dealer for the past six years I will tell you I could not be more excited about what will be coming, VERY EXCITING, Stay tuned but do NOT expect to hear or see much until October 9th.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037[/QU

Scott always tells it like it is. No smoke and mirrors. Just the truth.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

glad they have a motto...that is important...

jk scott...

are these the guys? if so, it would appear they have some experience in manufacturing concerns...

http://www.oxfordinvestmentgroup.com/homepage.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.