Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Hustler Gets A *Mitcher T Paint Job* (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/217066-my-hustler-gets-%2Amitcher-t-paint-job%2A.html)

Mitcher T 09-24-2009 09:01 PM

Actually, that isn't me spraying. It's one of my shooters, Andy. He's just straightening out a line with some minor spray.

Yes, we where masks when necessary.

Rob's Hustler is coming along great and will be finished on Friday (tomorrow). Just coming down the homestretch now.

DisturbedVelo22 09-24-2009 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mitcher T (Post 2960076)
Actually, that isn't me spraying. It's one of my shooters, Andy. He's just straightening out a line with some minor spray.

Yes, we where masks when necessary.

Rob's Hustler is coming along great and will be finished on Friday (tomorrow). Just coming down the homestretch now.

I figured, its a small gun in the shot but ya never know. A friend of mine did body work for a long time without ever wearing a mask, he's no longer with us tho.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

boatme 09-25-2009 05:30 AM

I talked to Mitch yesterday he said Rob was there and the boat will be done today

I hope Rob takes some pics of it when they pull it out into the sun today (supposed to be a sunny day here)

mwdill 09-26-2009 09:52 AM

still no pics?
come on Rob :drink:

cougarman 09-26-2009 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by boatme (Post 2960231)
I talked to Mitch yesterday he said Rob was there and the boat will be done today

I hope Rob takes some pics of it when they pull it out into the sun today (supposed to be a sunny day here)

It's drizzel out here today,............no sun
Hope it clears up before they have to head home.

Jon

NEVERSATISFIED 09-28-2009 07:37 PM

Rob
Any updates?????????????? or pictures!!!!!!!!!!

waconda 09-30-2009 07:31 AM

Mitch is top notch, He picked me up at the airport Monday evening and drove me to his place to pick up my BT. They did a great job on the boat.

Boatme thanks for the info Monday Night and for picking me up for breakfast.

boatme 09-30-2009 07:38 AM

John,

Great to chat with at breakfast you sounds like you made it home ok Your boat is way cool and the new trailer is amazing

Best of luck hope to run into you again
Marc

boatme 09-30-2009 07:39 AM

Rob dissapeared all of a sudden
lets see the finished pics Rob

waconda 09-30-2009 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by boatme (Post 2963424)
John,

Great to chat with at breakfast you sounds like you made it home ok Your boat is way cool and the new trailer is amazing

Best of luck hope to run into you again
Marc

Yes made it home by 8 last night.
Would love to come up there to do some boating next year.