Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
What drives are on the boat.
it has on bmax drives
Old 09-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would scratch that off my list of boats to buy. I do not think the BMAX is going to give you the reliability that you are looking for in the 37. The 37 is a big deep v hull that likes rough water. The faster you run the better it likes it in the rough. Bravos or a BMAX do not like that kind of treatment for very long with 850 HP. I have owned 37s with Bravos and 6s. The drive problems dissappeared with the 6s. Not to mention the boat was a blast to drive with 1100 Quads on 6s.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Registered

the boat was bought around 2002 give or take and was upgraded to 850's and other modifications...it runs great in the rough...i just wanted to know what the top speed could be because it has run about 85 (give or take) already
Old 10-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
I would scratch that off my list of boats to buy. I do not think the BMAX is going to give you the reliability that you are looking for in the 37. The 37 is a big deep v hull that likes rough water. The faster you run the better it likes it in the rough. Bravos or a BMAX do not like that kind of treatment for very long with 850 HP. I have owned 37s with Bravos and 6s. The drive problems dissappeared with the 6s. Not to mention the boat was a blast to drive with 1100 Quads on 6s.

How fast was your 37' with 1100 HP per side and #6's?