Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1 >

Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1

Notices

Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1

Old 04-08-2002, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1

Wow, went to the West coast(mi) to do the sea trial of the 25 O.E. w/ twin 260 Yamaha's. BOUGHT THE BOAT!!!!!. We were in 4-5's w/the occasional rogue, at 70+mph., talk about air-time(a little chilly 45deg.w/wind). Can't wait to 'FU-Fu it up to its former glory. It used to belong to Ron Giff who'is'PIER33 marina in ST. Joseph, MI.they raced the boat back when APBA. had their @#poop@# together 1990-95 it won a couple of races! This will be a great boat for my wife and I. Thanks for all the help I have received from everyone on this board in doing my research. You were right, take time to evaluate each "deal" out there and do your homework. Just a bunch of cosmetic stuff needed. Got some time before it's good boat'n. Again thanks O.S.O. and all my'posse'out there you helped make it all happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If anyone remembers this boat let me know. Thanks again, Bill

Last edited by Jolley; 04-08-2002 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-08-2002, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, I let you drive mine, when do I get to drive yours? Congrats Bill, have fun and see you at the OSO get together.
Old 04-08-2002, 05:31 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

congradulations man, you will have lots of fun with that cat. post some pics as soon as you can. good luck
Old 04-08-2002, 05:32 PM
Registered

Talking

Thanks Tom,Dave, Can't wait to get out and cruise. The boat is structurally all there , Transom , stringers ,bulheads,tanks,etc. just needs cosmetics (wet-sand & wheel-out) and the vinyl grafix are a little screwed up just needs to be straightened up a bit and its all party from there!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2002, 05:36 PM
Registered

some pix
Attached Thumbnails Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1-955968_2.jpg  
Old 04-08-2002, 05:40 PM
Registered

some more
Attached Thumbnails Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1-955968_3.jpg  
Old 04-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Registered

last one
Attached Thumbnails Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1-955968_1.jpg  
Old 04-08-2002, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey ,nice boat ! Good luck with it !

Welcome to the club !
Attached Thumbnails Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1-pauls-39-front-left.jpg  
Old 04-08-2002, 07:32 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

yup . . there are few ocean x's on the board, as many boats as i have worked on i gotta say these are some of the best built boats i have ever seen. this one is almost twenty years old still solid as a rock. yuo will have many hours-o-fun

hey . .somebody drag my old ocean express thread around for old time sake

hey is it just me . . on does it look like the graphics on jolley's boat carry off the side and on to the lower gear case in the third pic.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1-reno5.jpg  

Last edited by glassdave; 04-08-2002 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:04 PM
Registered

Dave you caught it ,The drive on the port motor has a new lower! but I have the original complete that I'm sending out for rebuild(lower pickup,etc.) should be pretty cool. After seeing the colors on the boat you did , I think I should reconsider the grafix!

Last edited by Jolley; 04-08-2002 at 08:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Thanks everyone on O.S.O. , got the Ocean Express from Lake Mi. what a ride!!!!!!1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.