Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank You to JT and TnT Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/217752-thank-you-jt-tnt-marine.html)

tzrider 09-29-2009 05:55 PM

Thank You to JT and TnT Marine

I wanted to take a moment to publicly say thank you to Johnny and the crew at TnT marine. I read in Performance Boats magazine last night an interview with JT in which he was asked "in a nutshell" what he would change or what he though the public perception of TnT was. Johnny stated that he has come to realize that many boat owners think that unless you have a million dollar performance boat you "Can't go to TnT".....
I can't express how wrong that is! I own a 32B skater with twin 300xs outboards, a really nice boat but a bit off the million mark..lol..
Any and everytime I've walked into the "barn" at TnT with a problem or just for service Johnny, Ralf, Guy and the staff have treated me like I was their only customer, they take the time to make sure any concern is addressed. I can't tell you how re-assuring it is to be in the shop, Have JT walk by talking on his cell, see you standing there, excuse himself off the call, greet you by your first name, inquire about what you need and make it a point to let you know he'll personally make sure everything is taken care of.
For those of you who are in the area or are boating here from out of state, if you need service or parts, don't be intimidated stop by TnT. I guarantee that larger than life, multi time champion throttleman named Johnny Tomlinson is the most approachable and humble guy you'll ever meet...THANKS GUYS.

rchevelle71 09-29-2009 06:00 PM

Thats Great Paul, and he does a nice job too, your boat looked great on Sunday.

lucky strike 09-29-2009 06:11 PM

That's how they roll!

They did a ton of work to my 38 Cig & always treated me like a king.

Raylar 09-29-2009 09:02 PM

Priceless!

It is really nice for customers as valuable as they are in todays market to take the time to stop and say thank you for great customer service and work from good shops like TnT. I know that on most days when the smoke clears the things that mean the most good shops,builders and suppliers in the business is a "well done" and a sincere "Thank You",
It really means a lot!
Congratulations to the crew at TnT, we are all a little better when we hear of people and shops really trying hard. They are to be comended! good Job! Thank you also to the customers who appreciate them!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

Sean H 09-29-2009 10:27 PM

The best in the business, both the marina and the rig shop.

jmbtile 09-29-2009 10:46 PM

tnt

That type of customer service is not just limited to Johnny. His entire crew, especially the rig shop will stop what they are doing at almost any time to answer questions and deal with issues. Workmanship is top notch, customer service even better. Just wait your turn and youll be helped.

J Arruda 09-29-2009 11:12 PM

Agreed, first class operation.
JT and Mat do all my drive work.
They are always available, and on time.

Originally Posted by tzrider (Post 2963041)
I wanted to take a moment to publicly say thank you to Johnny and the crew at TnT marine. I read in Performance Boats magazine last night an interview with JT in which he was asked "in a nutshell" what he would change or what he though the public perception of TnT was. Johnny stated that he has come to realize that many boat owners think that unless you have a million dollar performance boat you "Can't go to TnT".....
I can't express how wrong that is! I own a 32B skater with twin 300xs outboards, a really nice boat but a bit off the million mark..lol..
Any and everytime I've walked into the "barn" at TnT with a problem or just for service Johnny, Ralf, Guy and the staff have treated me like I was their only customer, they take the time to make sure any concern is addressed. I can't tell you how re-assuring it is to be in the shop, Have JT walk by talking on his cell, see you standing there, excuse himself off the call, greet you by your first name, inquire about what you need and make it a point to let you know he'll personally make sure everything is taken care of.
For those of you who are in the area or are boating here from out of state, if you need service or parts, don't be intimidated stop by TnT. I guarantee that larger than life, multi time champion throttleman named Johnny Tomlinson is the most approachable and humble guy you'll ever meet...THANKS GUYS.

T2x 09-30-2009 07:00 AM

A lot of that has to do with the original humility of Johnny and the team. JT never let his success go to his head and in so doing managed to climb to the top of the heap. He learned from the best while always maintaining respect for his mentors. The result is a very decent human being with enormous knowledge and talent.

This is a guy and a group who always "walked the walk".

I wish JT and TNT all the best. They certainly deserve it.

T2x

KiloKat 10-01-2009 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 2963399)
A lot of that has to do with the original humility of Johnny and the team. JT never let his success go to his head and in so doing managed to climb to the top of the heap. He learned from the best while always maintaining respect for his mentors. The result is a very decent human being with enormous knowledge and talent.

This is a guy and a group who always "walked the walk".

I wish JT and TNT all the best. They certainly deserve it.

T2x

DITTO 4 SURE!:drink: