Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Boat Wanted

Looking For 38 42 Fountain With Or Without Power
Old 10-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: Race Boat Wanted

Hey Ed , where did they move your old post to . I don't agree with them moving the post's around .We all know that the general discussion area is the most looked at , so were better to post it then here. At least its about boats were alot of the stuff in this section is plain old bullsh1t.

What about the old yellow instigator.

Tom
Old 10-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FAST37
How about a 33' Powerplay....3 man bolster with a full stagger?
Old 10-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TomFTM
Hey Ed , where did they move your old post to . I don't agree with them moving the post's around .We all know that the general discussion area is the most looked at , so were better to post it then here. At least its about boats were alot of the stuff in this section is plain old bullsh1t.

What about the old yellow instigator.

Tom
Peter Meyer thinks he has Gold there.It will never sell.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
How about a 33' Powerplay....3 man bolster with a full stagger?
Semper Fi .....you beat me to it
Old 10-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FAST37
All that I have to offer is the World's Fastest V-Bottom!!

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Race Boat Wanted-kilo-boat.jpg  
Old 10-02-2009, 02:46 PM
gcastellana

Default racing cat for sale

The boat used to be a racing boat. It won twice in Sarasota then the previous owner sent the boat to a boat shop to re-enforce the haul, re-paint the . He was planning to go with additional horsepower. He spend approx. $22,000 getting this done. This was 4 years ago. He found a bigger haul (51 ft) that's how I obtained this haul. The boat has been in a warehouse for 3 years. The boat has 4 gas tanks, the transom was sent to get closed, it's ready for rigging. The hatch was stolen off the boat. The engine compartment, since they stoled the hatch, the paint is peeling just a bit. The stringers and everything else on the boat is solid. I don't have anything else for the boat. Let me know if you need more info $19,800 for pictures [email protected]

Last edited by gcastellana; 10-02-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,815 Likes on 903 Posts

Originally Posted by gcastellana
The boat used to be a racing boat. It won twice in Sarasota then the previous owner sent the boat to a boat shop to re-enforce the haul, re-paint the . He was planning to go with additional horsepower. He spend approx. $22,000 getting this done. This was 4 years ago. He found a bigger haul (51 ft) that's how I obtained this haul. The boat has been in a warehouse for 3 years. The boat has 4 gas tanks, the transom was sent to get closed, it's ready for rigging. The hatch was stolen off the boat. The engine compartment, since they stoled the hatch, the paint is peeling just a bit. The stringers and everything else on the boat is solid. I don't have anything else for the boat. Let me know if you need more info $19,800 for pictures [email protected]
Exactly what the "haul" are you talking about?????????
Old 10-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Registered

Talking

Eurpean Italian
Old 10-02-2009, 10:25 PM
wot

Originally Posted by gcastellana
Has an f-16 canopy?

Quick Reply: Race Boat Wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.