27 fever worth the boat payment>? >

27 fever worth the boat payment>?

Notices

27 fever worth the boat payment>?

Old 10-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
NO HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE PROGRESSION 27/ 29 AND SUPERBOAT30Y2K OVER THE FOUNTAIN, sorry I like fountains but a 27 will not hang with a 30sb in real rough water in the cape cod race you could see the 29 fountain in f1 running a lot slower than the long island boats the fountain was running as fast as I was and I lost a bolster seat haaha. and the 27 is a 24ft boat minus the beak and swimplatform 22 OR 23 DEGREE HULL long island has 4 of the best rough water boats in the sb, progression,activator, and one other one I forget later art
AHHH, okay.... my apologies then. The other boat your thinking of it the 29 F1 Kryptonite..... Great boat, just picked one up this summer
Attached Thumbnails 27 fever worth the boat payment>?-water.jpg   27 fever worth the boat payment>?-trailer.jpg  
Old 10-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

o i dont intend on getting 18k and im not really sure i wanna sell it. I will say after looking around when i purchased it in the summer it was by far the nicest used boat i looked at ,and thats truly what made me go for it. There are alota great prices out there, but alot of those great prices are on beat to hell boats. You usually get what you pay for. In my mind it was like buying a new boat so it made sence. All iv done is change the oil. Maybe the 27 isnt my best option ill have to do some more research. Thats what you guys are for!! I just love the way they look. Also I cant go much longer as i can only fit a 32-33 foot trailer in my driveway. Hell ill just have to buy a new house haha
Old 10-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
27' (24' really) Fountian for Erie? Please either save your money for something bigger or pick up one of those other boats mentioned.
Couldn't agree any more. There were tons of weekends the babe and I had to stay in Marble Head becasue the 4' - 6' would kick our a** in trying to get to the islands.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Banned

how about a 28 checkmate with a number 3 speedmaster and a 454, un molested nice boat 18,500