Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
good paint and glass repair in western MI? >

good paint and glass repair in western MI?

Notices

good paint and glass repair in western MI?

Old 10-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cougarman
Kinda wondered from your first post but was unsure.

How are you and your pops doing??

Working on his boat or yours?

Haven't talked to either of you in some time, let him know I said hi.

Jon
We're both doing well, I've got an Erick Jr and a wife now so I can't spend as much money on toys.

We're both getting work done, he's getting his strips redone and I'm getting my hull blueprinted. Its got a couple nasty rockers and hooks in it, someone add a rocker to it for some reason. I'm hoping to get my boat a custom paint job but that might have to wait. I'd love a mitcher paint job but $$$.

I'll let him know you said hi, we were just talking about you actually. When you gonna get that barge floating?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by DisturbedVelo22
We're both doing well, I've got an Erick Jr and a wife now so I can't spend as much money on toys.

We're both getting work done, he's getting his strips redone and I'm getting my hull blueprinted. Its got a couple nasty rockers and hooks in it, someone add a rocker to it for some reason. I'm hoping to get my boat a custom paint job but that might have to wait. I'd love a mitcher paint job but $$$.

I'll let him know you said hi, we were just talking about you actually. When you gonna get that barge floating?

Congrats,................

As to the barge it's getting pretty close,........was hoping that other guy that lives near you would beat me out for the maiden voyage

Jon
Old 10-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cougarman
Congrats,................

As to the barge it's getting pretty close,........was hoping that other guy that lives near you would beat me out for the maiden voyage

Jon
You mean Jimmy? Has hell frozen over? I hadn't gotten the memo.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SUE C Q
Just a mention seeing that Art K & Tim G are going to be doing my tanks on my 24 Skater and most of you know both of them from what i hear Jon - COUGARMAN , Rick , Disturbed Velo 22 & Nykamp , when i talk with them this Sat i will mention all the good things you said about them as far as a refferal goes and to tell you the truth i remember artie telling me about Jim how he bit*hed about Jon takeing so long on getting his Sonic back in the water or artie telling me about how Rick V took his boat to Bowkers Fiberglass repair and bi*ched about the repair on his transom and having to add more glass to it when it was done which is and to think some of you guys here know Tim and Art who have most likely done more major repairs because of there experience from working at Skater and are in your own backyard and most likely can give you a better price then any one on a job . Jon i have to say that when artie was showing me the pics of the Doc's Cougar he talked nothing but good thing's about you and i guess he really never knew that you and him were not that good of friends but he will know now . I guess this is a tell all thing and Artie just laughs about Jim B for the pure fact that I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT , HA HA HA HA
Who are you and what the hell are you talking about? Who said anything bad about Artie? I can guarantee you have no idea who I am. Rick V's cig was covered in overspray, the job done was $hit, among other issues that I'm not talking about. Did you see the boat when it was done sue c q? I didn't think so.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

. . . I'm with you, wtf? and now that rants deleted?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 10-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Just a mention seeing that Art K & Tim G are going to be doing my tanks on my 24 Skater and most of you know both of them from what i hear Jon - COUGARMAN , Rick , Disturbed Velo 22 & Nykamp , when i talk with them this Sat i will mention all the good things you said about them as far as a refferal goes and to tell you the truth i remember artie telling me about Jim how he bit*hed about Jon takeing so long on getting his Sonic back in the water or artie telling me about how Rick V took his boat to Bowkers Fiberglass repair and bi*ched about the repair on his transom and having to add more glass to it when it was done which is and to think some of you guys here know Tim and Art who have most likely done more major repairs because of there experience from working at Skater and are in your own backyard and most likely can give you a better price then any one on a job . Jon i have to say that when artie was showing me the pics of the Doc's Cougar he talked nothing but good thing's about you and i guess he really never knew that you and him were not that good of friends but he will know now . I guess this is a tell all thing and Artie just laughs about Jim B for the pure fact that I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT , HA HA HA HA

Artie,...........why are you writing UNDER COVER ??

As far as the Pictures of Doc's Cougar and not telling you had nothing to do with friendship. Doc asked I keep a secrete and I did as he asked. You should resect that,..not be affended by it.

Take care my friend

Jon
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DisturbedVelo22
Who are you and what the hell are you talking about? Who said anything bad about Artie? I can guarantee you have no idea who I am. Rick V's cig was covered in overspray, the job done was $hit, among other issues that I'm not talking about. Did you see the boat when it was done sue c q? I didn't think so.

Art's wife is Sue,.............hence the name.

Jon
Old 10-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Registered

I took a picture of that skater Artie was talking about, pretty nice.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

After all these years, I kinda expected to see the old "SAVAGE" (38' Cougar) in the water this past summer. At least I thought that was the talk at one point last year somewhere on this forum. Heck, as far as I remember that boat the way it was....was never too far out as far as being ready for the water. I'd love to see that old boat on the water again...been waitin' all these years.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
After all these years, I kinda expected to see the old "SAVAGE" (38' Cougar) in the water this past summer. At least I thought that was the talk at one point last year somewhere on this forum. Heck, as far as I remember that boat the way it was....was never too far out as far as being ready for the water. I'd love to see that old boat on the water again...been waitin' all these years.
jim seems to be a bit of a perfectionist. I don't think it will see the water until it is better than it was brand new. Plus he seems to enjoy bombing around under the radar in the woody.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.