Like Tree0Likes

good paint and glass repair in western MI?

Reply
Old 11-06-2009, 11:29 PM
  #41
Registered
Platinum Member
 
86Rette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Holland, MI
My Boats: 1986, Cig,38' Hawk Flatdeck
Posts: 32
Default

Jimmy is a perfectionist with alot of cool one off custom parts incorperated into his boat,he is makeing progress. On another note getting back on track, Chris Mills repainted my boot stripes and style lines on my boat along with some miner cosmetic gel repair and did an excellent job! Completed it on schedule and at the guoted price! Rick
86Rette is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:47 AM
  #42
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
JIMKID Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Livonia Mi Usa
My Boats: 2009 30 LS7 SKATER 711 sold xvi power
Posts: 1,912
Default

chris mills at extreme boat works .com he painted my skater best work around wont beat the price honest worker go to skater site to see my paint 30 skater in the spray booth finnaly
__________________
30 SKATER LS7
JIMKID Motorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:33 AM
  #43
Registered
 
cougarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 1986 Cougar US-1 46'
Posts: 2,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Rette View Post
Jimmy is a perfectionist with alot of cool one off custom parts incorperated into his boat,he is makeing progress. On another note getting back on track, Chris Mills repainted my boot stripes and style lines on my boat along with some miner cosmetic gel repair and did an excellent job! Completed it on schedule and at the guoted price! Rick
Hey Rick,

Hope all is well, glad to see Eric got ya on the board too............have any pictures of the new paint etc.?

Be Nice to see Jimmy beat me out there. ( On the water )
Be even nicer to get the whole clan running together again !!

You, Jimmy, Nykamp, Richard, and myself



Jon

Last edited by cougarman; 11-07-2009 at 09:39 AM.
cougarman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:46 PM
  #44
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 203
Default

Chris blueprinted my hull just before he repainted my dad's boat. Let's just say if I was blind I wouldn't have known it was the same boat. I picked up 5mph and the handling is night and day. The boat was almost dangerous at top speed before, now it just sits nicely on the pad. I wouldn't go to anybody else but Chris for glass or paint work. EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable.
DisturbedVelo22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:04 AM
  #45
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
wildthing357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Lake St Clair
My Boats: 37 Outerlimits
Posts: 603
Default

Glad to here Chris did you well. He is top notch!!
wildthing357 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:28 PM
  #46
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
spazboz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zeeland, Michigan
My Boats: 26' Wellcraft Nova II, Wellcraft 210 Elite, PowerPlay 185 XLT
Posts: 1,150
Default

Good stuff to hear. I was in there getting some quotes from him and saw your toy. That thing looks like a blast!
spazboz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
  #47
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rockwood MI. Kalkaska MI. Sopron Hungary.
My Boats: 37 Active Thunder / Arneson, 28 Apache CC
Posts: 1,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedVelo22 View Post
I need the pad on my boat blueprinted and my Dad wants his stripes repainted and some minor repair on his cig. Any recommendations? Does Mitcher T do glass work?
The best experience i have yet is with Kustom marine in monroe mi, look up tizbad4 on here, you wont go wrong.
laszlo01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 PM
  #48
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazboz View Post
Good stuff to hear. I was in there getting some quotes from him and saw your toy. That thing looks like a blast!
Things a friggin rocket man. If it weren't for the GPS you would swear you where doing like a a buck fifty
DisturbedVelo22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:33 PM
  #49
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
KAAMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Western Michigan
My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
Posts: 4,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports View Post
chris mills at extreme boat works .com he painted my skater best work around wont beat the price honest worker go to skater site to see my paint 30 skater in the spray booth finnaly
Sounds like a tallented guy. Is Chris as good with fiber glass repairs as he supposedly is with paint/graphics??? Has he done any transom repair/replacements? Thanx
KAAMA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:51 PM
  #50
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAAMA View Post
Sounds like a tallented guy. Is Chris as good with fiber glass repairs as he supposedly is with paint/graphics??? Has he done any transom repair/replacements? Thanx
I know he's done all different kinds of fiberglass repairs. He did an awesome job blueprinting my hull. I couldn't be happier. Give Chris a call if you need some work done done or a thinking about it. 1-888-898-0096
DisturbedVelo22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.