Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
good paint and glass repair in western MI? >

good paint and glass repair in western MI?

Notices

good paint and glass repair in western MI?

Old 11-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jimmy is a perfectionist with alot of cool one off custom parts incorperated into his boat,he is makeing progress. On another note getting back on track, Chris Mills repainted my boot stripes and style lines on my boat along with some miner cosmetic gel repair and did an excellent job! Completed it on schedule and at the guoted price! Rick
Old 11-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

chris mills at extreme boat works .com he painted my skater best work around wont beat the price honest worker go to skater site to see my paint 30 skater in the spray booth finnaly
Old 11-07-2009, 08:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by 86Rette
Jimmy is a perfectionist with alot of cool one off custom parts incorperated into his boat,he is makeing progress. On another note getting back on track, Chris Mills repainted my boot stripes and style lines on my boat along with some miner cosmetic gel repair and did an excellent job! Completed it on schedule and at the guoted price! Rick
Hey Rick,

Hope all is well, glad to see Eric got ya on the board too............have any pictures of the new paint etc.?

Be Nice to see Jimmy beat me out there. ( On the water )
Be even nicer to get the whole clan running together again !!

You, Jimmy, Nykamp, Richard, and myself

Jon

Last edited by cougarman; 11-07-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered

Chris blueprinted my hull just before he repainted my dad's boat. Let's just say if I was blind I wouldn't have known it was the same boat. I picked up 5mph and the handling is night and day. The boat was almost dangerous at top speed before, now it just sits nicely on the pad. I wouldn't go to anybody else but Chris for glass or paint work. EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to here Chris did you well. He is top notch!!
Old 11-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Good stuff to hear. I was in there getting some quotes from him and saw your toy. That thing looks like a blast!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DisturbedVelo22
I need the pad on my boat blueprinted and my Dad wants his stripes repainted and some minor repair on his cig. Any recommendations? Does Mitcher T do glass work?
The best experience i have yet is with Kustom marine in monroe mi, look up tizbad4 on here, you wont go wrong.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spazboz
Good stuff to hear. I was in there getting some quotes from him and saw your toy. That thing looks like a blast!
Things a friggin rocket man. If it weren't for the GPS you would swear you where doing like a a buck fifty
Old 11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports
chris mills at extreme boat works .com he painted my skater best work around wont beat the price honest worker go to skater site to see my paint 30 skater in the spray booth finnaly
Sounds like a tallented guy. Is Chris as good with fiber glass repairs as he supposedly is with paint/graphics??? Has he done any transom repair/replacements? Thanx
Old 11-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Sounds like a tallented guy. Is Chris as good with fiber glass repairs as he supposedly is with paint/graphics??? Has he done any transom repair/replacements? Thanx
I know he's done all different kinds of fiberglass repairs. He did an awesome job blueprinting my hull. I couldn't be happier. Give Chris a call if you need some work done done or a thinking about it. 1-888-898-0096

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.