Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Does Anyone Know What Happened To Throttle Up Propellers!!!!! >

Does Anyone Know What Happened To Throttle Up Propellers!!!!!

Notices

Does Anyone Know What Happened To Throttle Up Propellers!!!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
GOT MAIL FROM JULIE MON....
What did she say??
Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by apollo22
What did she say??
What did julie say?
Old 10-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by wnelles
Hopefully they don't have anyone's props!
Julie said they were completing all standing orders so they could close for the season on a good note.
They are good people.

Then re-open in 2010

Thanks
Jon
Old 10-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Registered

thanks for the info, i just wish they would of let us know this before we placed the order for our products to be machined. We have customers waiting for hinges and bottom escape hatches and we had no clue that they were going out of business. If anyone runs into her could you mention that tiger performance is attempting to get in contact with her to discuss a standing order. Thanks for all the info
Old 10-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by apollo22
thanks for the info, i just wish they would of let us know this before we placed the order for our products to be machined. We have customers waiting for hinges and bottom escape hatches and we had no clue that they were going out of business. If anyone runs into her could you mention that tiger performance is attempting to get in contact with her to discuss a standing order. Thanks for all the info

She didn't say going out of business, she said closing for the season.

Jon
Old 10-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

I've always thought highly of Throttle Up. From what I can tell most everyone else on this site has thought highly of Throttle Up. Considering how much they have used this site to promote their business , how hard would it be for them to come on here and set the record straight instead of leaving customers like Apollo22 twisting in the wind?

We all understand that times are tough but don't make it worse for others by just leaving them hanging. If they are screwed let them know now so they can deal with it and move on. If not, ease their minds already.

Last edited by Marginmn; 10-07-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Throttle Up may produce a nice product, but Hering is still the King!!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by pm203
Throttle Up may produce a nice product, but Hering is still the King!!

Thread was about Throttle Up and what happened,.......not who makes the best prop.

Regardless of who makes the best prop, I think they still deserve some serious credit for there achievments.
They entered the market only a few short years ago having never done this type of work in there life. And ended up being one of the major compeditors. I can only think with more time continued refinements would be in order same as every one else.

In times like these all we can do is hope and pray all survive.

Jon
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I've always thought highly of Throttle Up. From what I can tell most everyone else on this site has thought highly of Throttle Up. Considering how much they have used this site to promote their business , how hard would it be for them to come on here and set the record straight instead of leaving customers like Apollo22 twisting in the wind?

We all understand that times are tough but don't make it worse for others by just leaving them hanging. If they are screwed let them know now so they can deal with it and move on. If not, ease their minds already.
I couldnt agree more with MARGINMN, I'm not asking for a full detailed briefing on hteir financial status, but a little heads up would be nice. ANd from what i have heard noone was aware of this. I know they are good people and do good work but this has caused a domino effect that has made me and my company look bad because our customers are waiting for product that we thought was coming and the only reason we found out that they were closing was we called to check on our order.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered

well said jon, i hope they come out on top. They did great work for us and i hope when they re-open we can continue to supply racers and poker runners with more safety products so we can all go faster with peice of mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.