Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Just got back from snowmobiling with Donzimitch and Rambunctious!!! >

Just got back from snowmobiling with Donzimitch and Rambunctious!!!

Notices

Just got back from snowmobiling with Donzimitch and Rambunctious!!!

Old 04-07-2002, 08:29 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got back from snowmobiling with Donzimitch and Rambunctious!!!

What an absolute riot!!!! Mitch has a cabin in Grand Morais, a very nice place. Mitch had to catch a plane when we got back so he will probably never see this thread, but I wanted to say thanks for the hospitality and the use of your sled. I had a blast!!!!

They still have several FEET of snow up there, and the riding was awsome!! I might have to get one of those things next year!!!

Pictures to follow when I get them.
Old 04-07-2002, 08:56 PM
Registered

Sledding rules!! I've done all the fun motorized things I can think of and sledding is still one of my favorites, for adreniline rush, and fun factor over most anything else! I just got some more parts to put mine back together, and I'll have to join you guys next winter some time. Glad to hear you had a good time, I know you're hooked on it now, it only takes that first ride to get you wanting one!!
Old 04-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike you think boating is addictive.... just start the snowmobiling thing, I gave it up or I would have ended up dead. if you want to see some cool pictures my buddy has a cool web page with lots of pictures from the U.P weekendpictures.net
Don
Old 04-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Registered

sounds like we need to plan an OSO sleding gathering next year
Old 04-07-2002, 11:09 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Sledding is such a blast. I went with Biggus last year a couple of times and it was SO much fun.

Jon
Old 04-07-2002, 11:11 PM
Registered

Thats on of the few things I haven't done.......next winter I'm getting on one no matter what......someones gonna have to extend some hospitality to some of us southerners on the great winter sports some of you do get to enjoy.....

that has got to be a blast!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2002, 08:49 AM
MikeStar

I've got a video of Waterfoul's first sled ride, but it's too big to attach here. Anyone have any webspace where you could host it? Let me know, I'll e-mail it to you...

Old 04-08-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SLEDHEADS

I just layed up my sleds,the conclusion of my 31st year of sleddin.Other than boating,where can you run as fast as possible with no stop signs and no speed limits? The "HANG THE F ON" acceleration factor just can't be beat.Besides,what else can a true motor head do all winter up here If you have never tried it,you owe it to yourself to head north one winter and ride.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:55 AM
Registered

I agree! Snowmobiling RULES! Unfortunately here in the North East winter was virtually non-existant. Even those of us willing to drive hours had a hard time finding excellent conditions. WAY WAY WAY up in Quebec the riding is still good but way to far. Looking forward to riding with many of you next winter!
Old 04-08-2002, 10:08 AM
Registered

Nasty Habit, Your more than welcome to come up here anytime! I'm sure we'll be able to find a sled for you to use

Quick Reply: Just got back from snowmobiling with Donzimitch and Rambunctious!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.