Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pre Toys For Tots Lunch run ...NOT for the faint hearted! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/218492-pre-toys-tots-lunch-run-not-faint-hearted.html)

raceboat rus 10-12-2009 10:34 PM

Pre Toys For Tots Lunch run ...NOT for the faint hearted!

On Friday Dec 4th we are going to make that sensational run from the host hotel in Palatka to 3 Bananas in Crescent City. The lunch run will start at 1:00 midday from the Palatka Bridge and proceed South to Dunn’s Creek through Dunn’s and then across Crescent lake [the location of many world records ] across the lake to 3 Bananas for lunch.
If you ever saw the chase seen from the old James Bond movies “Live and let Die” and wish you were in that action ,,,now is your chance . Dunn’s Creek has turns twists cut backs and all the winding action you would ever want . Some have said that it was the best part of the TFT run last year.
The Fish and Game guy said that they would put me in Jail if we ran the Toy run again in Dunn’s Creek but he said nothing about a lunch run . So this year we will make it our Friday lunch run. The Creek is tight enough to challenge the handling of a 18 foot tunnel but big enough to accommodate a 43foot Fountain . [I saw Bill Mazzoni of Taboo do it ] . This is going to be SENSATIONAL FUN,,, and if the Fish and game guy comes by and put Rus in Jail I know you will all bond him out. Some one from this posse knows the Sheriff maybe we should take Mr. Hardy [ the Sheriff] with us . . That Twisty winedy snakey creek and a great lunch… BE THERE

K & G Construction 10-13-2009 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by raceboat rus (Post 2971885)
On Friday Dec 4th we are going to make that sensational run from the host hotel in Palatka to 3 Bananas in Crescent City. The lunch run will start at 1:00 midday from the Palatka Bridge and proceed South to Dunn’s Creek through Dunn’s and then across Crescent lake [the location of many world records ] across the lake to 3 Bananas for lunch.
If you ever saw the chase seen from the old James Bond movies “Live and let Die” and wish you were in that action ,,,now is your chance . Dunn’s Creek has turns twists cut backs and all the winding action you would ever want . Some have said that it was the best part of the TFT run last year.
The Fish and Game guy said that they would put me in Jail if we ran the Toy run again in Dunn’s Creek but he said nothing about a lunch run . So this year we will make it our Friday lunch run. The Creek is tight enough to challenge the handling of a 18 foot tunnel but big enough to accommodate a 43foot Fountain . [I saw Bill Mazzoni of Taboo do it ] . This is going to be SENSATIONAL FUN,,, and if the Fish and game guy comes by and put Rus in Jail I know you will all bond him out. Some one from this posse knows the Sheriff maybe we should take Mr. Hardy [ the Sheriff] with us . . That Twisty winedy snakey creek and a great lunch… BE THERE

We are look forward to the run again this year.

mikes280 10-13-2009 08:38 AM

Rus wher are we going for the TOT run this year

K & G Construction 10-13-2009 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by mikes280 (Post 2972014)
Rus wher are we going for the TOT run this year

I heard we are going to Pokey's

Xray50 10-13-2009 02:41 PM

Hey Rus. Coming up early Saturday morning. Where is the actual Toy Run going to be?

Zero Patience 10-13-2009 07:33 PM

We are coming over .

Velocity Tom 10-13-2009 07:36 PM

I slid my 390 around some of them corners! What a blast!!

Dean Ferry 10-14-2009 06:28 AM

Sounds cool! great cause, don't know if we can make it, it's my oldest daughter's 18th B-day, and my 10 wedding ann. on that same weekend!:rolleyes:
Dean