Notices

R.I.P. Straight Jacket

Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank(10X) and I just got back from the funeral services. He was/is a very popular guy and liked by many. The rooms were packed and lines were long. 2 police cars controlling traffic with a hotel parking lot handling overflow of cars pouring in the parking lot with people to pay their last respects. From hearing through his father that his death was very quick. The funeral home people went to the 11th hour to make it a open casket. The upper half of his body was crushed as he repaired the compactor/compressor part of a Elgin street sweeper. I heard many stories that night on how nice and generous he was with his time and anything he had to offer anyone that needed anything. RIP Brian!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

So Sad To Hear
Rip And Prayers To Family
God Bless
Old 10-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

RIP, so sad....... god bless and godspeed.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the phrase the good die young keeps running through my head, I knew Brian was a good guy but never realized the scope of it. Many people will live past 80 and not touch as many people as he did in 37 years. RIP Brian you will never be forgotten
Old 10-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
. Many people will live past 80 and not touch as many people as he did in 37 years.
I heard that from so many people in one form or another over the course of the wake and funeral and it is so very true.

One that sticks out is an older gentleman who said " Im almost twice Brians age, and I will never be able to do and accomplish all the things he did in such a short time "

That speaks volumes of his drive, determination,,,, and talent.

He will be greatly missed,,,,, and never forgotten