Dam, Hustler callin em out.

Notices

Dam, Hustler callin em out.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
It's not AS big of price difference as many may think.
200k. much diff in speed?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
I can't post pictures my penis or all my toys but they are both big!I spend 150+ hours pleasure with few issues!Now go home and get your shine box!PS I'll be out today also bay blasting how about you!Also if your talkin about money I aint worried little guy!
DUDE YOU BEEN HERE A YEAR AND A HALF, and start fights with people all the time. this is OSO where people come to talken pay so they can post pics of there RIDES once in a while. man I got two friends that have and had a 32 hustler the 1st guy sold his cause evey time we went to block island he was getting pounded while his friends in boat the same size or a few ft bigger were fine. then I was caught in a mess offshore in a 32 hustler I thought I was going to die I blew out my back and the AT 33 next to us was running fine never out of shape. I could of bought that boat last week but bought a SABER 28, and after going through it , it puts that hustler to shame and there about the same year. everyone has there own opinion we are suppost to have fun here not fight. and the new cigs are fast big differents between the step tg and straight. GLH knows his boats and TAZZ you got a CAT that hustler bought out it doesn't count and why do you have a OL for a vee and not a hustler. well the new hustlers might be nicer but there were guys complaining about the 38s at high speed a few years back and had to do bottom work. if I hit the lotto its a OL VEE AND A SKATER CAT for me. art later
Old 11-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
If your forgetting, Hustler has been around as long as Fountain and was the first Vee with steps sold to the public!
very true Dan and when I saw people like harry turner racing a 32 in B class , I thought it was the balls then I went for a ride in his B class 37 OL the next year he was much happier and I think MIKE F was too throttling it. I was at OL to day and boy that new race boat looks AWESOME MAN ,Hope JOE and MIKE kick azz over all the vees, and wait to you see whats next in this coming year.. hey Dan you need to hook up with us and see the new boat I got even nicer than the pics, ERINE came by gave it a thumps up, hope to do some testing early spring and should break a 100.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
I would say the only company making the size and type boats they do at this time is Outerlimits.

I would only spend money going after the competition so my vote is Outerlimits.

What do I win?
Hey DOC how you doing and thanks for the shirts ,hats again, friends love the design. well I am working on a AIRTIME II design so I will send you one when ever I get it done, oh I got my sample back to day from OL, So if you want to see it in person I will mail it down to you. art

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.