Talk' N Trash Gets Impounded!!!!!!

Notices

Talk' N Trash Gets Impounded!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 08:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
Nope but you better stay out of the left lane on the cross bronx expressway.
Just getting home after getting everything impounded yes everything Boat truck trailer. just missed getting locked up cuz the cop was a peniz.
prob gonna be in trouble cuz I wasn't leavin my chit at the impound yard so it's not
OH BOY Here We Go
Old 10-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

You would think cops making 100k plus a year would be normal... Fight the bastards!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered

Just getting home after getting everything impounded yes everything Boat truck trailer. just missed getting locked up cuz the cop was a peniz.
prob gonna be in trouble cuz I wasn't leavin my chit at the impound yard so it's not
I got pulled over for being in the left lane after picking a boat up at Hustler a couple of years ago. I told the cop that I was from out of state and did not realize it was the law. He told me that there were signs posted every 1/2 mile on the right side of the hwy. I asked him how I was supposed to see the signs if I was in the left lane? He did not think that was funny. He then commented about boat I was towing and that he was a sailboater . I asked him to give me a break since I was from out of state and he said "we don't give breaks in New York".
Old 10-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

All I can say about that, is that it is just unbelievable.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered

WOW guess they take that crap seriously
Old 10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

I'm sure your people skills helped keep it from escalating into a tense situation

See ya in KW
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 10-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Registered

Well let's just say that I knew I was wrong for the left lane&therefor have no issuegetting a ticket for it.

Now another reality that some of u that know me may be surprised by is that I understand to a piont why the impound was going on.
1. I did not have my license on me
2. I did not have the insurance ID card on me
3. the truck was not inspected
I suck at typing so the other 6 tickets I'm not gonna list but they were all I wanna brek your ballz tickets.
Owning 200 plus trucks has given me lots of experiance and can understand that there is always another side to the story. Not Impounding the truck after knowing the it was not inspected leaves the officer open to liability. ex: if he let me go and I run over a mother and her child and the truck had bad breaks.

Now here is my problem with this peniz. He pulls me over and leaves us on the side of the road for25min b4 he even comes up to the truck. when he finaly does approch the 1st time he says " Lisence, regi, insur, Dot card, med card,and Log book please. I said I'm sorry I don't have my lisence on me and I At that point he said nothing and turned around back to his car not to return again for another 35 min.. This back and fourth went on for about another hour. while all this is going on HE NEVER ONE TIME EVEN ASKED ME MY NAME WHY I WAS IN THE LEFT LANE WHY THE NO INSPECTION. NOTHING. The few words he did speak to me were in the tone of him just finding out that I shot someone or kicked his dog. Mind u I was nothing but extra respectful and polite up until this point. Anyway long story short. Vinny says are u impounding us and he says Sure am I'm taking all of it. Vinny says well can we atleast have someone come get the boat. NOPE. I say so I guess we're stuck here in the azzhole of the bronxs. he says better call for a ride. Mind u again it's me vinny with rolexes on and his 10 year old boy who was already all shook up.
wELL THATS ENOUGH and I start given out to him till he tells me I'm gonna get locked up so I shut up and he writes me 8 more tickets. Idon't wanna put anything else in print but Is there anyone that can give me some insight on why this guy was gonna leave us on the same corner as crack dealers with a 10 year old and our luggage. WHAT A PENIZ

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 10-25-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

did you get everything out of impound then? Sounds like a frik'in mess . . . .

wouldnt be so bad if they'd just tell you what the f#&k their doing so you can at least decide how to handle it.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 10-25-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Registered

COME ON SLOW DAVEY what do you think pal
Old 10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Oh man... Vinny and Jimmy's Excellent Adventure.

Hope it all works out with a minimum of hassle, but I can't wait to read the next chapter.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.