Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   national liquidators (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219494-national-liquidators.html)

21eagle 11-03-2009 09:35 AM

national liquidators

can anyone help me with the bidding process for national liquidators??? never bid before do i have to do it through the mail??? thank you also how do you tell when auctions end???

sunsation96 11-03-2009 09:37 AM

I would call and have a inside person it will take you further for something you want to own. I hear alot of shady stuff goes down time and time again. The best way is to call and have someone there working for you.

21eagle 11-03-2009 09:43 AM

thank you

thank you i am going to give them a call

blume 11-03-2009 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by 21eagle (Post 2984487)
thank you i am going to give them a call

fill out a bid sheet and fax it to them.

spectras only 11-03-2009 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by sunsation96 (Post 2984482)
I would call and have a inside person it will take you further for something you want to own. I hear alot of shady stuff goes down time and time again. The best way is to call and have someone there working for you.

I'd go this route myself.

Friend of mine won the bid on a 2004 34 Bayliner that looked like new in the pictures. He made the trip to San Diego to do a sea trial . Upon arrival he was disgusted of the condition of the boat. He said it looked like the boat has sunk ,retrieved but they couldn't get the waterstains off inside the cabin .Boat fired up but he declined on the purchase.

t500hps 11-03-2009 12:27 PM

call and get a salesperson to discuss the boat with you.....if your interested, fax in a bid form. They "turn in" all the bids to the banks on Mondays and usually respond to the highest bidder by Wed. Good deals can be had........but like anything used (repo'd) you could get "had" if not careful.

SURVEY, SURVEY, SURVEY!!!

jersey 11-03-2009 04:35 PM

Even if your the high bidder the first week they will come up with an excuse of why they can't get an answer from the bank. This will allow the auction to continue until they get the price they want. Trust me I found out the hard way.

boatman22 11-03-2009 06:01 PM

Have bid many times and have never won. I called once when I wanted to buy 3 boats at 1 time...they just told me they were sold....I guess you need an inside person to pay off.....:coolcowboy:

lightspeed 11-03-2009 06:01 PM

I Bought A Boat From Them All Went Smooth Till I Got It Home And Found Out Both Computers On The Motors Were Fried ,,,4K Later Ran Like A Top,,,They Wouldnt Do Anything For Me,,,If I By Another I Would Either Go There Or Have A Survey Done ,,,,,