Notices

pantera boats

Old 04-09-2002, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry pantera boats

Linda where is the 18000.00 dollars youve owed me since December, ive herd all the your check is coming , I will call you on monday, tuesday and so on and so forth. I have been a loyal supporter of your product for 8 years, and it is time you treat me like that! This is not meant to bad mouth the company , they make a great product! I would buy another again and again, just live up to the deal we made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2002, 12:58 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

I guess I'm kinda wonderin, why would YOU give them $18000 if it was more money than what you agreed upon???????

Also, I agree with Troutly. If you don't want to bad mouth a company then why are you????
Old 04-10-2002, 01:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Griff
I guess I'm kinda wonderin, why would YOU give them $18000 if it was more money than what you agreed upon???????
Um Yeah!!
Old 04-10-2002, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Jeff,

You know very well what the problem has been.

#1 It is not $ 18,000 it is $ 10,000 since I have here two returned checks from you in the amount of $ 8,000.

# 2 You misrepresented your trade in boat as excellent condition and it was not.I told you that we had to sell the boat to pay it off.I told you 2 weeks ago that we just sold the boat after we had to go thru it.

# 3 I spoke to you last Friday, and to your bank that is holding the title to the boat and told them I would be sending in my $ 10,000 this week.

#4 Jeff, I think it is unapropriate that you misinformed the members of this board to put pressure on me specially since you have JO Cell # and he has always treated you like a brother and so has my family.

The bottom line it will be taken care of this week directly with your bank and you will have to complete the pay off on the loan.

Regards, Linda at Panteraboats
Old 04-10-2002, 09:40 AM
ScreaminDemon

Jo and Linda - Great to see a "professional" response to this issue. in my opinion, anyone who is serious about purchasing a boat from you people, i believe this will not hurt you!

Old 04-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered

This in no means was to bash your company like i stated in my thread, but after 4 months of hearing nothing but oh your trade in pay off is coming next week the times you have promised to call me and have not, you have called my bank, how many times? Im sick and tired of paying on two boats. I also think you should leave JO out of this JO is my friend and always will be, Look at it from my view point you should have taken care of this when I was down there, and I also bought your boat site unseen. And for the people that responded to my thread I still am a supporter of the product, and this was my last resort in getting my pay off, I have tried and tried what would any of you do , just continue to pay on two boats? and if you sold the boat 2 weeks ago where is the 10,000 dollars??????????????????????? you admit you owe me the 10,000 of the 18000 ,but selling the boat to pay me was not part of the deal and was not on the purchase order . I said all i have to say on this matter, and it hurt me deeply that I had to go to this extreme, to receive the money that you CLEARLY ADMIT YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by panteraman28; 04-10-2002 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Registered

Default What would I do?

I had a similiar experience with a dealer paying off a trade. After 3 months of calls from the bank, I called a lawyer. Problems solved that day.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:59 AM
djm
Registered

I was really pissed off one day and bashed my dealer on another board, that was a mistake and it got me nowhere. So now it's in court, still not over but it's the right was to publicize it.
Old 04-11-2002, 08:34 AM
Porkcp4102

Default panteraman28:

Hope your "deal" was written.

Old 04-11-2002, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

If the original post was not meant to "bash" the company, then why was it even posted in this forum to start with? This forum isn't the offical way of contacting boat companies or suppliers.

Quick Reply: pantera boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.