Scaredy Cat at National Liquidators >

Scaredy Cat at National Liquidators

Notices

Scaredy Cat at National Liquidators

Old 11-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Sorry people,most of this stuff is a fn jerkoff.By the time you chase down this crap and inject real dollars your upside down,

The deals are complete boats at un real prices like my skater.
There are some exceptions but not the norm.This market is no different than it was 5 yrs ago.If you want to move it drop your pants

When you re purchase youi can recoup your loss. If you are going out than thats a whole diff story.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:44 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

So it sounds like Scaredy taint worth the effort. Plumb congrats on your sale ! you worked with lightspeed on the org. purchase on LI way back, I took a peak. what ya lurkin for, just curious.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:35 AM
Registered

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Many business owners are getting hit very hard with this "great recession". Personal overhead is one thing to control but when you are losing money hand over fist with a business it can drain the best of people. Many expensive boats are financed. Why tie up cash in a big asset like a boat when money was so cheap. Nobody expected this severe of a downturn. Most likely in many cases it is not the boat payment alone that is the problem it is not making any money and losing large amounts in a business each month that you are on the hook for personally. Like a black hole.
This is "on the money"; & I know first hand. I have had the uncomfortable opportunity to speak with a couple different Repo guys. They are amazed at the price point of the recreational toys they are pulling; and the residences from which they are stored.....never before have they had to retreive such high end merchandise......And it ain't over yet.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Registered

Dont waste your time with Scaredy Cat unless you have all the parts and components to complete and you have fiberglass work resources
G
Old 11-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Sorry people,most of this stuff is a fn jerkoff.By the time you chase down this crap and inject real dollars your upside down,

The deals are complete boats at un real prices like my skater.
There are some exceptions but not the norm.This market is no different than it was 5 yrs ago.If you want to move it drop your pants

When you re purchase youi can recoup your loss. If you are going out than thats a whole diff story.

Very well said.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is the story here?

Was this boat repo'd and they kept the engines and drives or was the boat damaged in some way?
Old 11-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

makes you wonder where all the engines and drives go????????????

that would then make a nice deal
Old 11-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Registered

Did this boat sell? Any thoughts on value completed?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:09 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts

ttt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.