Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO KeyWest Worlds party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219782-oso-keywest-worlds-party.html)

NY POWERBOAT INC 11-08-2009 10:22 PM

OSO KeyWest Worlds party

Is there one this year??? If so when and where??? Our condo is on Southard St, The raod entering pits, Look for our banner and stop by for a drink or a treat, Out porch is right on Southard street listen for noise and look for BOOBS!!

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...ower-copy1.jpg

Racegirl3 11-09-2009 05:29 PM

Unofficially it will be at the Tree Bar at Ricks .... every night :D Im sure we'll be walkin by your place a few times. Cant miss those banners :cool:

NY POWERBOAT INC 11-09-2009 08:02 PM

If you stop by and we're not there call me and I'll tell ya where the hottub switch is and the cold drinks... 315 952 6729 Nolan

PARADOX 11-09-2009 08:57 PM

LMFAO.. Post deleted.
I guess OSO is afraid from a simple party.
I would love to talk to who did the deletion.

Racegirl3 11-09-2009 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2988417)
LMFAO.. Post deleted.
I guess OSO is afraid from a simple party.
I would love to talk to who did the deletion.

I'll take the credit (not sure it was me) PM or email me at

racegirl @ racegirl3.com

2 more days til Im headin for Key West - See ya then Nolan :drink:

BODYSHOT1 11-10-2009 01:55 PM

hey RG3..see ya there!..been awhile...:ernaehrung004:

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2988277)
Unofficially it will be at the Tree Bar at Ricks .... every night :D Im sure we'll be walkin by your place a few times. Cant miss those banners :cool:

Racegirl3 11-10-2009 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by BODYSHOT1 (Post 2988737)
hey RG3..see ya there!..been awhile...:ernaehrung004:

Miss you!! :kiss:

PARADOX 11-10-2009 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 2988448)
I'll take the credit (not sure it was me) PM or email me at
racegirl @ racegirl3.com
2 more days til Im headin for Key West - See ya then Nolan :drink:

I see the post was edited.. by ???
However.. I don't know the details with you Dawn.. Don't know much about you.. seen your website... Seen you in the Keys kissing up to the "suits" at Counche Republic.. but I don't get into gossip... chat like conversations... and just stupid personnal BS.. here or anywhere else. Nothing against anyone.. anyplace...
OSO deleting post that are really not abusive.. personally attacking on anyone... or in anyway slanderous.. etc.. is BS.
Therefore.. there are better and other things on the horizon.
And it's not OSO as a group and members.. It's OSO as a managed entity.. I miss the old one.. With current and "new" management.. well.. Let's just leave it at that.
And for the record.. since I don't give a flying chit about BS.. Dawn.. / RG.. I would still buy you a drink.

Supercat Racing 11-17-2009 01:49 PM

I still think we should have put this party on the web with live video

Racegirl3 11-17-2009 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2988791)
I see the post was edited.. by ???
However.. I don't know the details with you Dawn.. Don't know much about you.. seen your website... Seen you in the Keys kissing up to the "suits" at Counche Republic.. but I don't get into gossip... chat like conversations... and just stupid personnal BS.. here or anywhere else. Nothing against anyone.. anyplace...
OSO deleting post that are really not abusive.. personally attacking on anyone... or in anyway slanderous.. etc.. is BS.
Therefore.. there are better and other things on the horizon.
And it's not OSO as a group and members.. It's OSO as a managed entity.. I miss the old one.. With current and "new" management.. well.. Let's just leave it at that.
And for the record.. since I don't give a flying chit about BS.. Dawn.. / RG.. I would still buy you a drink.

Damn - me kissing up - hmmm .... dont recall doin that. Pretty sure that anybody who knows me will attest to the fact that that is one thing I do not do :D Do recall talkin to a whole bunch of friends. That must be what you saw me doing :evilb:

As far as the post went..... you could have said there is going to be another party at "whatever bar" and the post would not have been deleted or edited. It has always been the the rule here to not link to or advertise for a competitor regardless of whom the competitor is.

The management here is still forum members. The only thing that changed was the owners.

Wasnt lookin to gossip or personal bs either. You asked for somebody to respond and I did. Not sure where you wanted to go with it ..... if you just wanted an explanation as to why it was deleted, that would have been a good question to ask and I could have answered it then :D

Hope you had as much fun in KW as I did (and that wasnt kissin up - that was a sincere wish that you had fun) :drink: