Some pics from National liquidators today

Notices

Some pics from National liquidators today

Old 11-10-2009, 01:48 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
What does it take to buy one of these. If it says min bid $250k is that really min bid? There min bids are more then they are worth. Are those the "wishful thinking" prices? There are 2 I would consider buying if the price was within reason.
I used to buy a bunch of boats from them (30ish ft express cruisers specifically for re-sale). The minimum listed is just a guess on thier part. Bid what it's worth to you. Some banks just want them gone at any price, others think they will get top dollar.....just depends on the bank and if the guy got laid the night before!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:51 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by whoya
Some covers were just laying there. Im guessing people might be looking at them and not covering them back up and National probably does not worry about putting them back on every day.
Also people are not taking there shoes off when they board them, Shoe prints all over the vinyl.
There is a repo lot right around the corner from me and you are exactly right. People come in who have never seen a go-fast before and are too lazy to cover them back up. I bought a couple boats from the local lot a few years ago and would always get the cabin keys so I could lock the boats up (I know the owner well enough to make this request). I'm standing at the back of a boat I've just agreed to buy when someone climbs up on it. He starts banging on the cabin door then asks if it's OK to pry the door open.......I told him I just bought the boat and he looked at me like; well, can I pry it open?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys, who bought the #5 boat 43ft Scarab at National Liq

I was hopeing to get it next week but spoke to them in ohio today and its sold from what they say. There web site is outdated and alot of the boats are sold already

The 24 skater is sold, the red topgun and the puma cat is sold aswell

Who picked up the 43 wellcraft as i was wanting it. owell i sat on the fence to long based on there website, DAME

Last edited by Len S; 11-10-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by whoya
I see you were out at liquidators. We used to own the 84 24' Skater in your picture. How bad did it look? I see the props are gone. At least it's covered. That was a nice boat; we ran it for 13 years. It would be nice to see someone buy it that would take care of it.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here are a couple more additions to their site. More wishful thinking on their part as these are no bargain.

22801 2000 Cigarette Top Gun 38 OS 38' $70,600

23060 2005 Outer Limits 42 GTX 42' $250,000
Old 11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Len S
Hey Guys, who bought the #5 boat 43ft Scarab at National Liq

I was hopeing to get it next week but spoke to them in ohio today and its sold from what they say. There web site is outdated and alot of the boats are sold already

The 24 skater is sold, the red topgun and the puma cat is sold aswell

Who picked up the 43 wellcraft as i was wanting it. owell i sat on the fence to long based on there website, DAME
Do you know where the 24 Skater went? We owned it before we traded it in to LCM and are curious?? Thanks
Old 11-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kobered
Do you know where the 24 Skater went? We owned it before we traded it in to LCM and are curious?? Thanks
No i dont, i asked about it today and i was told it sold.

I said to them there web site is out of date and they said yes by about 4 or 5 days. Ive been keeping an eye on it everyday to see if the wellcraft 43 race boat was still avalible and not on hold but its gone and so is a lot of boats still showing for sale on the site in ohio at least

I thing there site is more than a few weeks out dated

Last edited by Len S; 11-10-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

their are a few that think that o/l is a great deal...
Old 11-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kobered
I see you were out at liquidators. We used to own the 84 24' Skater in your picture. How bad did it look? I see the props are gone. At least it's covered. That was a nice boat; we ran it for 13 years. It would be nice to see someone buy it that would take care of it.
I didn't really look it over. Just noticed it was dirty from sitting.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So is LCM still open? I saw some of these boats there last October.

Where is this NL lot? In Ohio?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.