Notices

OT: Puder's New Toy!!!!

Old 04-11-2002, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new toy...... R6s' are nice... you should really enjoy it.....just be careful.... I look at riding on the street as playing a video game only with severe consequences....like death !! but you do need to get into the zone and be ultra aware...as you know I'm sure .. but just be careful
we are still reviewing and trying to figure our direction on the site .. we'll let you know...
Old 04-11-2002, 04:07 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

SUMMER the '41 indian is awesome!!!!!!!!!

NICK yeah i know the busa is faster than the r6. But i really wasn't lookgin for s stupid fast bike. I want soemthign atht is fun to ride and handles pretty well. The r6 is actually faster than i wanted but i really liked the way it rides so oi went for it.

Audacity i p[assed on eth duck. nice bike to pricey. If i am goign to drop 12k on a 748 i will round up another 6k and get an MV agusta
Old 04-11-2002, 05:23 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Hey Puder.......My buddy Jeremiah....another friend that has more money than sense.......had a new R-1 in 2K and wanted that damn MV .........well enought time went by and he got it....actually the story shifts a little there..........he got hit on the R-1.........so it was F'ed for awhile......coming up on Bike Week last year............so he got the Augusta....

Let's just say this.......that bike is totally sexy.........but once again here lies the problem.......I flat layed waste to that thing....in any gear at any speed...........on my Yammie.....

I know to be expected...but hear this...........I could do 6th gear roll-ons and he would be in $ DAMN gear and I would leave him flat for dead......

Once again there is another bike that costs WAAAAAAAy too much and goves you nothing but a hrd-on from looking at it........

Even funnier........he got hit on the MV about two months later......

Do you think he went back for another......HELL NO.......he know has Two GSXR 1000's........

One all stock and one totally Chromed to the tits.......I mean whole frame and all........big bucks but HoT!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2002, 08:55 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

damn got hit on 2 bikes and is still around to tell the tale.

the MV agusta Senna (suped up almost race rady version) is a damn rocket ship its also only a 750. It will do 94mph in first. But it costa ton of cheese $ for $ i like the yamahas. I think even if they were more expensive i would still liek them. I think its a pretty snazzy looking bike as well as a performer.

also reminf me NEVER to ride with you!!! Nutcase!!!! I am trying to take it easy on this bike. I don't want to be road pizza.
Old 04-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Okay......Dynoed the Busa......and remapped.......164.2.....only a full pipe..............Not too shabby.......

They had a GSXR1000 up there for a cam swap......actually they only put in an exhaust cam......which is in turn the intake cam......go ahead say...you'll be wrong.....it's the intake cam.....

Anyways.......degree'd the intake and a full pipe......158.6.....Holy Chit....... .....on basically stock GSXR......WOW!!!!
Old 04-12-2002, 03:55 PM
Registered

Those are pretty good #s....... not like the old days ....stock Zs' and GSs' at around 80 hp and a 9 on the redline....gotta love big ponies right out of the box......except that everybody has one....
Old 04-12-2002, 05:58 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Talking

Since you guys are into 2 wheels and lotsa horsepower - thought I'd attach a picture of one of my street rides. It started out as a Suzuki Bandit 1200. Added chrome, 6" over swingarm and 2" rake while trying to keep basically stock appearance. Used to race pro stock bike with Byron Hines so I sent entire engine to him. It has been stroked and bored to 1600 cc with a pro port job, 44 Mikunis, radical cams and an MTC "lockup" pressure plate to handle the 263 horsepower! It's a wild ride.
Attached Thumbnails OT: Puder's New Toy!!!!-suzuki-e.jpg  
Old 04-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Registered

Nice Ride too Kilo.... my kinda bike... minus the Suzuki part..sorry had to say it..never owned a zuk so i cannot say much about them... Did you know Chip Solley ?
Old 04-13-2002, 01:05 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

jesse whom was that directed at?