Notices

Remberance Day

Old 11-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Remberance Day

November 11th, Remembrance Day.

I want to Honor and thank all those who are serving in the Military and those who have served in the past. My father "Private Lee Breschuk" who pasted away on December 31st, 2005, served overseas in the Second World War and was with the " Algonquin Regiment" from Northern Canada. Never talked to much about it but use to cry on Remembrance Day, when he thought about friends who never made it back home. God Bless all of you and thank you.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default thank you

thank you to all the veterans and those currently serving. want to send a special thank you to my wife who did 5 years in the army including 2 tours to Iraq. she has been home for 2 years now love you Chris
Old 11-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We get caught up in stuff that we think is important, and I guess it kind of is in our day to day lives, but then we get reminded of what's really important. We have many people fighting for us right now. It doesn't seem like a real war because most of our lives have not been affected. When we hear war, we think of history class when neighbor helped neighbor or you didn't survive, and everybody was poor. Todays wars are fought with devices set up with computers or with some wacko that straps a bomb to his back and the more innocent people he kills decides how fast he sees Allah. With that said, alot of American soldiers have lost their lives defending Americas way of life. I live on Long Island and I know that we have lost many soldiers just from our area. I don't have an exact number, but I should. God bless all, and everyone try to do just a little more for our veterans, they earned it.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Registered

Thank you to all of those, past, present, and future, who have served our country.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks to all that have served and for those who have lost loved ones.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God Bless all our service men and women. THANK YOU ALL!
Old 11-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered

Thank you for serving and preserving our freedom.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:13 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

To All Those Men and Women who have Served and are now Serving, at Home and Overseas in Harms Way.....I Salute You All!! Be Safe and Always Check Your Six!!!

Jim MacLean
MSgt (USAF Ret)
Old 11-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

if you love your freedom thank our VETS.. headed to the legion for our ceremony.
bobbo