Notices

key west drama

Old 11-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Explain this for your "daddy"!! Since he's such a good driver!!
Attached Thumbnails key west drama-dsc_3810.jpg   key west drama-dsc_3811.jpg   key west drama-dsc_3812.jpg  

key west drama-dsc_3816.jpg   key west drama-dsc_3819.jpg  
Old 11-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Registered

Anybody that has spent more than 5 mins with Brian knows what a class act he is... nice try there sweetie.

Last edited by 5280Fountain; 12-14-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
FYI- I DID NOT edit any pics or individual posts. I deleted the thread after it was requested by THREAD STARTER. A request sent to ALL mods of this board. It was put back by pop demand.

Now, carry on with your nonsense boys.
Thanks for the explanation but just because a person who starts a thread doesn't get the desired result it is not a good enough reason to delete one in the beginning.

I thought it was supposed to be impossible to delete a thread that you initiated if there we a certain number of posts or days that it had run? It would have also been nice to have something in the Tag line of the Thread to explain that it had been Re-posted.

I understand that once you take it down and put it back up the attachments are lost but the discussion was meaningless without the pictures to describe what people were talking about.

I guess I should have been a mind reader that it was taken down and re-posted but the only thing on my post's were "edited by Cash Bar" nothing else which is what prompted my response...
Old 11-19-2009, 12:44 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by fountain4play
I thought it was supposed to be impossible to delete a thread that you initiated if there we a certain number of posts or days that it had run?

I understand that once you take it down and put it back up the attachments are lost but the discussion was meaningless without the pictures to describe what people were talking about.
Every forum is different, there are settings that allow you to tweak things just about anyway you want..

threads can be taken down and put back up without losing attachments.. I guess cash just needs to learn how.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Registered

Looks just like some good ole racing to me..BTW cant you bump draft here LOL. J/K
Old 11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by nikkibella
my dad joe lamberti is a better driver and has a better boat then brian forehand and in the last race in Key West 2009 november 16th Brian Forehand hit the Panasonic boat on purpose && tried to throw my father and benny off coarse because he was jealous and cant drive.. thats all I HAVE TOO SAY I AM SO ANGRY and i think that Brian is a fake!!! so you all know my dad is amazing and Brian just could not fathom having my dad win all 3 races!! JEALOUS PEOPLEEEEEEE really tick mee off i will go too the next race and if you hit my dads boat or do something to put MY DADS LIFE (as well as bennys) IN JEOPARDY one more time I WILL HIT YOUR BOAT and it will not be the last you hear from me SO PLAY FAIR AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN kk thanx have a great life!!
Nikki, I am the owner of the Saratoga Stampede boat and I am surprised that our race has created so much excitement and controversy on this website. Let me start by saying that I have nothing but the utmost respect for your father, Benny and the rest of the Panasonic team. They are a fantastic crew and have done nothing but great things in promoting Vee bottoms in Powerboat racing. A patient of mine told me to check out this thread and I was surprised to see some of the comments. I understand your frustration and disappointment. In my profession, split second decisions often do make the difference in saving somebody’s life. Brian and I would never put your father’s, Benny’s , or our own lives in danger at any event or during a race. Offshore racing a fun and exciting sport, but safety should be promoted above all else. Building relationships are what these events are all about. Brian and I had a great week at the World Championship and from what I heard, it was an exciting race for all of the fans to watch. We believe that, safety is never accidental. Key West marks the end of our season. Now it’s time for Team Saratoga Stampede to get ready for our winter adventures in snowmobiling racing where at 32 degrees, water turns to freedom. I hope to see the Panasonic boat again competing in 2010.
“Doc”
Team Saratoga Stampede

www.saratogapokerrun.com
Old 11-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped
Nikki, I am the owner of the Saratoga Stampede boat and I am surprised that our race has created so much excitement and controversy on this website. Let me start by saying that I have nothing but the utmost respect for your father, Benny and the rest of the Panasonic team. They are a fantastic crew and have done nothing but great things in promoting Vee bottoms in Powerboat racing. A patient of mine told me to check out this thread and I was surprised to see some of the comments. I understand your frustration and disappointment. In my profession, split second decisions often do make the difference in saving somebody’s life. Brian and I would never put your father’s, Benny’s , or our own lives in danger at any event or during a race. Offshore racing a fun and exciting sport, but safety should be promoted above all else. Building relationships are what these events are all about. Brian and I had a great week at the World Championship and from what I heard, it was an exciting race for all of the fans to watch. We believe that, safety is never accidental. Key West marks the end of our season. Now it’s time for Team Saratoga Stampede to get ready for our winter adventures in snowmobiling racing where at 32 degrees, water turns to freedom. I hope to see the Panasonic boat again competing in 2010.
“Doc”
Team Saratoga Stampede

www.saratogapokerrun.com
Doc,
Very nice, classy post. I read the article about you in PB magizine awhile back, you and your crew seem to be dialed in.
Have fun snowmobile racing this winter, (I miss that sometimes, grew up in upstate NY, ~ 30 miles of the canadian border, and did my share of Skidoo racing....)
Dean

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 11-19-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Really amazing what proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation does for the believability of a post.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 67 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped
“Doc”
Team Saratoga Stampede

www.saratogapokerrun.com
Great post....Hey Doc can I have the "cat killer" snow mobile? I want to give Brian a run for his money

Last edited by Bullhead; 11-19-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

some vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BakUMafA_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJsF3YiHHdY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.