Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator? >

What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?

Notices

What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?

Old 11-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?

I have tried calling them several times, no answer. Any Idea's?
Old 11-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's probly EricT's old boat, the beautiful blue/green one right?
Old 11-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 2,945 Likes on 978 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
That's probly EricT's old boat, the beautiful blue/green one right?
Yea, it's Erics boat....Eliminator may be closed for the holidays. I know they would like to sell that boat. It's a beauty! eric took care of that boat like no other!

"Shueman" on Performance boats forums works for Eliminator. Go over there and PM him. He'll give you the 411.
Attached Thumbnails What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?-dragon.jpg   What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?-dragon2.jpg   What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?-dragon3.jpg  

What's up with the Dragon at Eliminator?-dragon4.jpg  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marine concepts
I have tried calling them several times, no answer. Any Idea's?
Do you want to buy it? Be aware that the engines and drives are gone and that it was last rigged with Merc 6s.

There aren't many 39' Vs that take rough water like the Dragon and they are built very strong.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Registered

Do you want to buy it? Be aware that the engines and drives are gone and that it was last rigged with Merc 6s.

There aren't many 39' Vs that take rough water like the Dragon and they are built very strong.
I'm under the impression Eliminator re-rigged it. Says teague 900's and 6's with 40 hrs. Eric had bigger power in it than that when he had it.

http://eliminatorboat.com/pre-owned/2006-39-dragon
Old 11-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
. Eric had bigger power in it than that when he had it.

Man, I remember when Eric really made that a NICE machine. It's always been such a shame that he had to do so on his own dime, AFTER he paid for, and was promised, a top notch machine from the beginning.

As it sits, I'd call it more of a Hermit Crab, instead of the aggressive, physically superior boat, that Eric built.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:20 AM
Banned

I'm under the impression Eliminator re-rigged it. Says teague 900's and 6's with 40 hrs. Eric had bigger power in it than that when he had it.

I think Teague rigged the boat with that package. I thought Eric had those motors and drives pulled and put them in his new boat.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:09 AM
Registered

I think Teague rigged the boat with that package. I thought Eric had those motors and drives pulled and put them in his new boat.
They may be the original motors. Eric did put 6's and larger Teague motors in the new 36 speedster. I want to say 1400Teagues in the Eliminator. I know Eliminator was originally selling the boat with out power for mid 100s. Now its mid 3's with the power and 6's.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
Man, I remember when Eric really made that a NICE machine. It's always been such a shame that he had to do so on his own dime, AFTER he paid for, and was promised, a top notch machine from the beginning.

As it sits, I'd call it more of a Hermit Crab, instead of the aggressive, physically superior boat, that Eric built.
All the gremlins were worked out from what Eric had told me. And this was over many cocktails and sushi so he quite liberal explaining things
Old 11-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, it's Erics boat....Eliminator may be closed for the holidays. I know they would like to sell that boat. It's a beauty! eric took care of that boat like no other!

"Shueman" on Performance boats forums works for Eliminator. Go over there and PM him. He'll give you the 411.

I don't think it has to do with the holidays, I have called the last 3 weeks, and left messages, no answer and no return calls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.