Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WEST COAST: Watch out............ >

WEST COAST: Watch out............

Notices

WEST COAST: Watch out............

Old 04-11-2002, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WEST COAST: Watch out............

AudioFN is on his way here, even after a little logistical problem this morning.

Old 04-11-2002, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jon, Are you going to make it for Saturdays Run?
Old 04-11-2002, 04:34 PM
rick32

Yippie !

Nort... we get new tunes !

Rick 32

Old 04-11-2002, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

The canyon club is still recovering from his last visit!!

Hey Jon, after you finish all the boats down there, get your ass up to my house to re-wire all my system on the boat!

Tank
Old 04-11-2002, 08:26 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes it was a logistical nightmare that I will take the blame for. Man what a day of flying. First off when I was going to come out Nort and I planned for me to be there Saturday so that I could get a complete day of work. Well then Nort rememberes that the Brunch run is Saturday and he is kind enough to invite me out for it, so I have to go a day earlier. Well he tells me how much Fridays flight is and I am floored. So I found a flight on Thursday for much less money. So I THOUGHT that he changed me to Thursday and I never really looked at my itinerary as I had trouble getting my email all week. SO I show up to the airport today an American Airlines (who we originally had said I would fly) and they have no record of me flying So I know from flying so often this trip that United also flies at the same time and actually closer to the times that Nort had said the flight was. SO I call Nort at about 6am his time and wake him up and he tells me united!!!!!! OH CRAP!!!!! I run to United and there I am as they tell me sorry you are not on this flight either!!!!! OH CRAP!!!!! So call back Nort and get the conformation numbers that I could not get as to my Email problem. Well they then inform me that my flight is tomarrow. Well I sweet talk the ladie and hand over my credit card and I got on the plane.... I thought. Well it does not stop there!!!!! FULL FLIGHT!!!! So sir can you please sit down over there.... Can you please get a cavity search by chris, ya that is right me and chris are on first name basis and I think dating after the cavity search I got!!!! Then I get on the plane and who is next to me but the BIGGEST GUY on the plane!!! HE DID NOT FIT BTWN THE ARMS!!!! SO now I an all cramped over to the side and figure oh well at leaste I have my head phones and tunes, but NO THEY DID NOT WORK IN MY ROW!!!! I got the flight attendent and made her fix it. DAMN IT JIM I AM A AUDIO GUY... MAKE IT SO!!! Well needless to say thank god the flight seemed to go by fast, probably due to the 26 hour drive that Biggus and I just did. I am in Town and ready for the run on Saturday. Tank if I finish up with Rick and Nort early then I would be happy to help ya out with your rig. Lets plan a get together for next thursday????? WE RIDE!!! Just another story to tell the grand kids.

Jon
Old 04-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Default Room

Jon,
Do you need the room at the Ramada for Thursday night? Let me know!
Old 04-11-2002, 09:36 PM
Registered

Audio~ What a BUMMER of a flight! Glad you made it though. I sent an e-mail to Pamela and told her I'd call sometime on Sunday.

LakeRacer~ We need a room for Thursday night. I think we covered that, but just checking. THANKS!!

See everybody in a couple weeks.
Old 04-11-2002, 09:39 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

I am going to have to aks Nort about that one Lake. I will keep ya posted but I think that we were going to head out on Thursday very early AM.

Jon
Old 04-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Registered

Audio,
I'd love to get you up to Washington to look at my toons, but you'd probably rust. I do need to pick your brains a little about the system I want to put in the Cafe Racer. When are you getting back?
Old 04-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Jim Feel free to call me any time you want to (978) 985-0639

Jon

Quick Reply: WEST COAST: Watch out............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.