Fenders and Fender Holders >

Fenders and Fender Holders

Notices

Fenders and Fender Holders

Old 12-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fenders and Fender Holders

Anyone know where I can get a good set (4) of fenders/buoys and if they make a fender holder for 4 or will I have to buy singles? I'm buying some for my dad for christmas and no where locally has them. It will be for a 23' boat so the holders will go in the engine compartment.

Thanks
Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got mine at West Marine over the summer, they were on sale I think for $39 each? 8.5" x 25" I think. The prices of the holders are crazy, so I bought a rubbermade tub at the dollar store and put it in the engine compartment with some holes drilled in the bottom to let water out. I store 5 fenders, 2 anchors and all my lines in it, and was something like $10. I have seen some pics somewhere that some guy made his own holders out of 10" PVC pipe and drilled some holes in it and painted them, mounted to the back of the rear seat. They looked pretty cool!!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Registered

west marine. Great service
Old 12-12-2009, 08:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have four of the billet fender holders that are brand new - I never installed them. They are purple, made by "Billet Proof Designs" and have an 8.5 inch opening. As mentioned their original cost was aroung $200 each - will sell them for $100 each if you pay shipping. If not too long of a ride I could also meet you at ORD airport and just exchange. Not sure how to attach pics, but if interested I will figure out a way to email them to you.

Tim