Notices

Nova ST with twin 454

Old 12-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nova ST with twin 454

I just got this boat, and I want like any boat owner I want to know all I can about it. I know its a little late for that after you already own it. It is great looking and runs fantastic. Does it have a good hull? how does it handle big waves? its a 1992 Nova ST with twin 454 bravo 2 outdrives. Thanks
Old 12-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by outdoorsy
I just got this boat, and I want like any boat owner I want to know all I can about it. I know its a little late for that after you already own it. It is great looking and runs fantastic. Does it have a good hull? how does it handle big waves? its a 1992 Nova ST with twin 454 bravo 2 outdrives. Thanks

hit the search button.. or look up Jim Darr/yourself.. he's the expert on everything around here.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nova ST

Its a good boat for the rough water .68 to 70 mph boat with stock 330's. I still have my 26 Nova ... we had her running in the upper 80's low 90's with twin 600 hp engines. We raised the drive height 1.5 inches after replacing the transom. she was a handful to drive ... chine walked over 80 ... scary stuff ! I am repowering the boat with 330's to sell. The power from the Nova is currently in my 31 Scarab .

Enjoy your new ride !