Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Catalina Brunch Run WHATS UP (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22141-catalina-brunch-run-whats-up.html)

Audiofn 04-12-2002 06:35 PM

Catalina Brunch Run WHATS UP

Hey you guys I understand that the run is tomarrow at 10:30 out at the end of the break wall. Who is going. If it is foggy is it still on? Have been watching the weather and they say fog again in the am but lifting earlier then today. Well it never really lifted to day. :( :( So is Sunday a back up day or is this on fog or no fog, run with GPS? Nort call me when you get a chance so that we can figure out were to hook up down there. We talked about Dana Point or the Dunes. Let me know. I know were the Dunes are but not the ramp at Dana Point.

Jon

IDRPSTF 04-12-2002 09:17 PM

Jon, Whos boat are you running in the morning?

Audiofn 04-13-2002 12:35 AM

Nort was kind enough to have me and Pam out :D:D

Blonde Cig Chick 04-13-2002 01:01 AM

Hey Audio!

I'm so bummed! I'm going to miss the run tomorrow. :(

Ruckus won't be back on the water until the last weekend of the month. If you guys are stopping back somewhere in Newport, please give me a ring and I'll run over to meet you! I spoke with Nort briefly yesterday. I'd love to say hello to you and Pam :D . maybe we can have some more flipper stories at Woody's?

I'm doing mass home improvement tomorrow and can make a break for it by the time you guys get back in.

Cheers!

thisistank 04-13-2002 02:22 AM

Jon, all I know is we are on for sure! Fog or no fog....It's all good!:D

Audiofn 04-13-2002 10:23 AM

Anna we will give ya a ring when we get in. I think that Nort has mentioned Woodies when we got back in :D:D It would be great to hook up with ya even if it is after the run.

Flipper out

kwb 04-15-2002 01:00 AM

Hey Audio - thanks for the assistance with "The Victory on High Seas..." That was interesting tying the Cigarette and Formaula up together in Catalina.... Had a great time!!! - How bout that ride home? Fog, white caps, wind (perfect Cigarette water!) lol

Ken

Audiofn 04-15-2002 11:48 AM

Ken it was fun, and your new ride is STUNNING!!!! All I can say is you should have seen the ride home for us out of Long Beach to Newport!!! Not a dry artical of cloths on any of us. It was not so big but just plain snotty and we were running a liitle slower with the trailing sees, so the wind would just blow the spray right back in the boat. Nort and I were having a blast but the ladies I do not think enjoyed it so much :D:D

Jon

thisistank 04-15-2002 01:27 PM

Jon,

you guys were flying back from Catalina to Long Beach! Norts boat looked good! See you on Thurs night at the Canyon club brother!:eek:

Kenny,

You're a stud dude. Thanks for giving Kelly and I a ride back in the Tiger (and she was especially thankfull for the stop!!) That thing is the BOMB! My ears were ringing for a couple of hours after the ride:D :D Had a good time, hope to see you at the Canyon club Thurs. too.

Tank