Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thanks to Razors edge motorsports(forum member TZrider) >

Thanks to Razors edge motorsports(forum member TZrider)

Notices

Thanks to Razors edge motorsports(forum member TZrider)

Old 12-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks to Razors edge motorsports(forum member TZrider)

Found a local guy to service my injectors, Paul(TZrider) at Razors Edge motorsports in Pompano has the equipment to service(clean and flow) Outboard injectors. He did mine over the weekend. I was having a problem with sluggish bottom end, and everybody here suggested getting the injectors serviced, I didnt want the boat down for any length of time, so I did a search locally, and came up with Razors Edge. I havent water tested the boat yet, but will keep everyone up to date.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick
Glad I could help, I'm sure you'll see a noticeable difference in overall performance. When I reverse flushed your injectors there was a fair amount of sediment in them, luckily most was in the basket filter but some had passed into the injector body. We are seeing an increase in this due to the ethanol content of fuel, it tends to deteriorate the fuel line causing a black powdery like substance to clog the injector.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tzrider
Rick
Glad I could help, I'm sure you'll see a noticeable difference in overall performance. When I reverse flushed your injectors there was a fair amount of sediment in them, luckily most was in the basket filter but some had passed into the injector body. We are seeing an increase in this due to the ethanol content of fuel, it tends to deteriorate the fuel line causing a black powdery like substance to clog the injector.
Thanks again, once this weather breaks we will have to test it, and I owe you lunch. I posted on all of the other forums also, and Scream and Fly pulled it, said it was advertising but they have it out for me over there, something to do with working on real boats I guess