New Years Day Fun Run Update

Notices

New Years Day Fun Run Update

Old 12-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Years Day Fun Run Update

Im Posting For Ryan-
Start Time Is At 12:00 At The Hyatt Basin Like Usual. The Run Will Make Its Lunch Stop At The Casey Key Fish House. We Will Be Bringing Alot Of Food To Grill Out Near The Tiki Bar And If Jimmy Opens The Kitchen He Will Have Food Also. The Bar Will Definitely Be Open!!!!! Every One Come Out And Make The Run It Will Be A Great Time For All!

Stickerboy
Old 12-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Where is Casey Key Fish House in relation to the usual Mar Vista? We may make the run, but would be most likely coming from the St Pete side.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by SCRAPMAN1
Im Posting For Ryan-
Start Time Is At 12:00 At The Hyatt Basin Like Usual. The Run Will Make Its Lunch Stop At The Casey Key Fish House. We Will Be Bringing Alot Of Food To Grill Out Near The Tiki Bar And If Jimmy Opens The Kitchen He Will Have Food Also. The Bar Will Definitely Be Open!!!!! Every One Come Out And Make The Run It Will Be A Great Time For All!

Stickerboy
Old 12-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Casey Key Fish House is south of Sarasota on the intercoastal. It is right next to the swing bridge on Blackburn Point Rd by car. Jimmy the owner race a few times with Bill McComb.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sarasota Fun Run Head Count

Originally Posted by SCRAPMAN1
Im Posting For Ryan-

Stickerboy
If you Captains could give us a rough head count it would be great. We plan on whipping up some serious chow "rain or shine" tail gate style. We have some SERIOUS local cooking talent ready to go. Boats, big screens, babes, bars and bbq. Don't be the other "B" word, lets have some fun and kick off the New Year and kick out 09 as only west coast boaters can!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Roughly I would guess about 40-50 people.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Registered

Default head count

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Roughly I would guess about 40-50 people.
Thanks Ryan
Old 12-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered

Sounds like my horseman r steppin this thing up! Time to pull LS out of the barn and let her Fly!

Delaney at the wheel.

DL
Old 12-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Registered

Default loan shark

Originally Posted by dan lawrence
Sounds like my horseman r steppin this thing up! Time to pull LS out of the barn and let her Fly!

Delaney at the wheel.

DL
Not that Ray is not attractive, but how bout some of that serious local talent we have seen you with (or atleast allegedly heared you were with) ha ha. I believe your cat seats at least four? Come on man help a brother out! Ps us v bottom guys will go easy on you NOT!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Registered

Fortunately schools out Friday and they can come. Back seats are as comfortable as concrete so I will send them by car to Jimmy's place.

DL
Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dan lawrence
Fortunately schools out Friday and they can come. Back seats are as comfortable as concrete so I will send them by car to Jimmy's place.

DL
We know how you operate. Less weight more speed,you cat guys are all the same.Its going to be fun, bring your fastest set up and your appetite!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.