Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging RunninHotRacing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221650-paging-runninhotracing.html)

BDARCHER 12-22-2009 07:41 AM

Paging RunninHotRacing

Wihile were paging. Where did he go. Did he jump ship.
Thanks Bobby

klaw 12-22-2009 07:49 AM

Not really sure I think he was put in time out box forever

BDARCHER 12-22-2009 07:50 AM

Tring to get a ride in the Skater.

Smitty 12-22-2009 08:55 AM

He got the boot off of OSO.

skater40 12-22-2009 10:29 AM

Rightfully deserved.

Young Performance 12-22-2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by BDARCHER (Post 3009968)
Tring to get a ride in the Skater.

I just talked with Bill and he said there is an open seat anytime Big Daddy!!! Rock On!!!!It's a Skater Nation!!!:drink:

BDARCHER 12-22-2009 12:20 PM

Oh lets put this to a Vote. To get Big Daddy back. Its still America. Ill start YEA :drink::drink::drink:

Smitty 12-22-2009 02:01 PM

He was funny for a while, but it got old and then he went over the top. I vote NO

RMPRam 12-22-2009 02:04 PM

I have been on OSO for almost 10 years. It has always been a great source of information. I "enjoy" reading all the various posts, on a variety of subjects, and I followed Bill's adventure with his engine and all the pages devoted to both sides of the issues, he encountered. His responses, to say the least, were sometimes hard to follow, but none the less were interesting as were those from his detractors. If he was "banned" for being quite "vocal" about his experience with the Az. engine builder, I find that quite disturbing. He, along with Daredevil, have been a great source of information. You may not always agree with what they say, but if you don't like it, don't read it. I, for one, would like to see both back on OSO.

plumbers crack 12-22-2009 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by RMPRam (Post 3010220)
I have been on OSO for almost 10 years. It has always been a great source of information. I "enjoy" reading all the various posts, on a variety of subjects, and I followed Bill's adventure with his engine and all the pages devoted to both sides of the issues, he encountered. His responses, to say the least, were sometimes hard to follow, but none the less were interesting as were those from his detractors. If he was "banned" for being quite "vocal" about his experience with the Az. engine builder, I find that quite disturbing. He, along with Daredevil, have been a great source of information. You may not always agree with what they say, but if you don't like it, don't read it. I, for one, would like to see both back on OSO.

Well said,this place went downhill faster the the economy.Freedom of speech Ha what a joke.