37 stileto Outerlimits ??'s >

37 stileto Outerlimits ??'s

Notices

37 stileto Outerlimits ??'s

Old 12-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Sick 42! Im assuming its a glass one?? Im trying to think which boat this was before the redo??
Anyone??? Gary?? awesome boat!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by links
Its a shame these forums have to be polluted with Idiots that have nothing better to do!! You were a joke when you owned a Velocity and some things never change! Its not the boat you own that makes you a looser!!!
Well said Links!!! I ran into all kinds when I was selling Enough 4 Play. I was talking to the guy who started this post yesterday to answer some of his questions. Your boat came to mind but I did not know where you had it listed. You are right that most people do not have a clue what it takes to build a #6 boat with nice power, custom paint and all the other goodies. You cannot compare your boat to the worn out bravo boats that do not have your power package and paint with an asking price of $75k. Not to mention that there is a very limited market for a triple engine boat. Unfortunately in this market your asking price is probably a little on the high side. If the right guy comes along that knows what he is looking at your boat will sell for a reasonable price. By the way you have a very nice boat if it does not sell I am sure that you will have plenty of fun with it. Just ignore the haters!!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 05:16 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Why was i a joke with my velocity? Everything was done rite to a T. Nothing was skimmed on. That really doesnt make any sence. You dont know me or anything about me how do you judge a looser. Take ones? All i know is what he was looking for in price and yours. SO it was 75K WITH 6's correct? May not be as new but im sure he can get it to where he wants with some cash thrown at it not all at once but in time.
-Mike
Old 01-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sick Stinger, I understand exactly what you are saying. Simpy 2 different price ranges. They are all nice boats. I looked very hard at the Stiletto that had the twin Cat diesels in it. That one needed a little more than I wanted to put in.
Links post sure came across to me saying some of us don't deserve to be in his club. Maybe he meant it that way, maybe not. Either way, it's no sweat off my back.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Payton the one in mass?
-Mike
Old 01-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Yep, I like unique boats.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Ah i know of the boat. A good friend of my dads was the one always top keep maintance on the motors. As far as the rest of the boat im not sure how well it was cared for. I never saw it in person but it is an Outerlimits.
-Mike
Old 01-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

links -- gorgeous boat -- but a tad out of my price range. I am aware of what it can cost to put a boat like that together and am not ready to pull the trigger on a finished boat, - maybe I'll have to sit back and keep watching until the right deal comes along.
After reading and talking with soem of you the 37 seems to ba a boat that I would enjoy --especially with 6's-- Of course the one for $75 was not what I was looking for - I don't mind the mechanical side of things and some upholstery -- but to get into the fiberglass as much as what was needed on the 96 is not what I'm looking for.

I would be interesed in a hull minus power and drives though if someone was moving up to a different boat but wanted to bring their power with them.

I'm in no rush when the right deal comes along I'll make my decision. I appreciate everyones input and help.

Have a great New Year,
Thanks,
Dave
Old 01-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Registered

CK with BBB725 if he still has his, the last number I was told was a steal...
Old 01-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
Well said Links!!! I ran into all kinds when I was selling Enough 4 Play. I was talking to the guy who started this post yesterday to answer some of his questions. Your boat came to mind but I did not know where you had it listed. You are right that most people do not have a clue what it takes to build a #6 boat with nice power, custom paint and all the other goodies. You cannot compare your boat to the worn out bravo boats that do not have your power package and paint with an asking price of $75k. Not to mention that there is a very limited market for a triple engine boat. Unfortunately in this market your asking price is probably a little on the high side. If the right guy comes along that knows what he is looking at your boat will sell for a reasonable price. By the way you have a very nice boat if it does not sell I am sure that you will have plenty of fun with it. Just ignore the haters!!!!!
Very well said back to you!! I know exactly what I have and its place in todays market and you are right on with it being a fun boat to run and I will do just that if it does not sell.
I mean no disrespect to anyone on here and expect the same! Unfortunately when some one jumps on my post (that is intended for the person that started this thread) with BS comments I will reply with the same amount of Respect!!!!
And once again (as I told Sick Stinger a few yrs back on the Velocity board ) I am done with this thread as well and thank those who had positive things to say! Thats what this site is about!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.