Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone running Boynton area New Years Day?? >

Anyone running Boynton area New Years Day??

Notices

Anyone running Boynton area New Years Day??

Old 12-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Got my broken steering fitting out of the cylinder this morning, going out to try to match it up as soon as Jen gets home from the gym, right now I am puppysitting the new puppy.

Did I see you east bound on Palmetto Sunday morning?
Old 12-30-2009, 07:57 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
pefect. like that inlet isn't bad enough.
Dude! Call me when you can...
Old 12-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Did I see you east bound on Palmetto Sunday morning?
That was me, I was heading to Boynton to meet XRay50 at the ramp for a little Test & Tune after getting the injectors serviced by Paul, and some Lunch at 2 georges. I thought that might be you, nice looking boat you were pulling. I thought you launched in Pompano?
Old 12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

We will be at 2 Georges and Key Lime from noon till 5 tomorrow (Thursday) if anyone is out... We are on a white Baja with Blue and Black graphics. I want to meet you guys since you are always in our neck of the woods.

Chevelle, is your boat light purple? I think I saw you on Linton on Saturday or Sunday.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
We will be at 2 Georges and Key Lime from noon till 5 tomorrow (Thursday) if anyone is out... We are on a white Baja with Blue and Black graphics. I want to meet you guys since you are always in our neck of the woods.

Chevelle, is your boat light purple? I think I saw you on Linton on Saturday or Sunday.
YUP,

Thats me. I cant go out tomorrow(Thursday) gotta cook sauce and Meatballs all day for the New Years Eve Party, well that and the wifes car needs washing/waxing. We will be out Friday weather permitting. We would like to meet up with you guys also, I have a few more runs in the boat before ripping the transom out sometine in January to have it ready to roll for the warm weather.

For all of you who dont know my boat, here is a link to a video from Boynton inlet, and a few otheres on that page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFC3l8T33A

and my movies suck, but J&T(Jim and Tammy) made a nice one from my boat while they were down Visiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IwLxaF1mK0
Old 12-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JnT
Sitting here next to the fireplace thinking how bad the boating life in Florida must be.

Jim, you and Tammy are welcome any time, its just an airline ticket away
Old 12-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Registered

Just checked the weather, and although it will be windy, only a 20% chance of showers. Since Brad will be running north 11:00 - 11:15, whoever want to meet up, lets say 2 georges/Bananna Boat around noon??

If anyone wants to ride along, I have open seats, although it will probably just be a short ride up the ICW due to the winds.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
That was me, I was heading to Boynton to meet XRay50 at the ramp for a little Test & Tune after getting the injectors serviced by Paul, and some Lunch at 2 georges. I thought that might be you, nice looking boat you were pulling. I thought you launched in Pompano?
Live right at Miltary and Palmetto. We ran up to the Banana Boat. Gary and that Micosukee cat tried to catch us on the way back.

Ok, well maybe he passed us once or twice but only because I had to slow so the wife could pee....
Old 12-31-2009, 09:07 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My boat is two days away from being ready, so I will meet you. Just tell me where to save seating the boat or georges.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had zero compression in #8 cylinder. Just pulled the head. Stuck valve. I'll drive up and meet you guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.