Notices

STOLEN: Adrenaline V24

Old 01-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
The boat went missing sometime between Spring and Fall 2009.
No one saw the boat between the Spring and Fall? This gets more odd by the minute.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mpally
No one saw the boat between the Spring and Fall? This gets more odd by the minute.
agreed. wow, very weird. Hope the mystery is solved. Definitely hard to hide a boat like that. Can't imagine anyone overseas would go to all that trouble for a 24' boat with a 496. I bet it's real close to home. Good luck.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like it was easier to make an insurance claim then find a buyer. I would think that thing is long gone.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

So we are looking for a boat that could have disapeared in the spring of 09F? Good luck this thing is LONG gone. Why dosn't the seller in Florda have dates for when it disapeared? Why all the scetchy details? Sounds like an insurance job to me as well the way this is all laid out with dates of theft narrowed down to oh say 6 months or more!
Old 01-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a youtube of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHLew...eature=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wHLewQyeSJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wHLewQyeSJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 01-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Registered

I loved that boat
Old 01-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Registered

A lot of this does not make sense and that is exactly what I said to the owner.

I am just looking for you all to keep your eyes open for the boat, or let me know if you may know anything about it's fate. I appreciate all of the help!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Registered

I Live in Malta . The last place you can expect it to be!!! ( in the middle of the miedterrenean ) . I'll keep an eye out!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Registered

If owner and seller were friends then why the run around??
Old 01-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yea BUT if they bought/have the molds why take a done boat? its just a hunch with me but I would be looking at an inside job. i would start with disgruntled employees. just my opinion though.
they would take the boat to see how it went together, as in where to tab the glass/put seats/gauges/motor/driveheight/ and so on. just a thought not pointing any figure at anyone. and also the guy who had the boat last where was it stored why was it not alarmed or camera on it where stored. it sucks been there myself had my boat in a cover it garage made of vinly. they made a door on the back side at night went to town stripping it all night long. now theres a alarm back there and cameras going in for when the new boat comes home. I will shoot 1st then bury them under the garage if THEY TRY IT AGAIN. or cut them up feed them to my dogs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.