Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: Any Georgia OSO'ers represented by Cynthia McKinney? >

OT: Any Georgia OSO'ers represented by Cynthia McKinney?

Notices

OT: Any Georgia OSO'ers represented by Cynthia McKinney?

Old 04-14-2002, 12:30 AM
MikeStar

Default OT: Any Georgia OSO'ers represented by Cynthia McKinney?

Truly sorry to bring politics up, but I thought I'd share the on-record thoughts of US Representative Cynthia McKinney, Democrat-Georgia regarding the terrorist attacks of Sept 11.

We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11th. . . . What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11th? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? . . . What do they have to hide?
Yep, that's right, President Bush and the rest of the administration knew that 3000 or so innocent people were going to be murdered, but they did nothing.

Keep in mind that this person is a US Representative, one of only 435 in the entire country. And also, apparently, a raving lunatic. Or a complete idiot. Or both.

Just had to vent.... this kind of crap just disgusts me. Great article on the whole issue here: http://www.nationalreview.com/goldbe...berg041202.asp

Old 04-14-2002, 01:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NO, Thank GOD
I did see on the news last night that she has CANCELLED all of her scheduled public appearences this weekend. I think she is afraid of her constintuants at this time. Yes she is reguarded as a lunatic in these parts. Makes me sick! I hope that Washington throws her out.
Old 04-14-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Nope. Her comments don't surprise me. Every time she opens her mouth- lookout!
Old 04-14-2002, 08:53 AM
Registered

What a wack job.......
Old 04-14-2002, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

her comments don't suprise me either......She knows its politics..she can say whatever she wants without fear of liable. I lump her right up there with all the other liberal nut cases
Old 04-14-2002, 09:54 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually I think it's Georgia that should throw her out. She keeps getting reelected.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:14 AM
Registered

Wish I could do something about .
Old 04-14-2002, 12:53 PM
supercrash

Lets see....we don't negotiate with terrorists Thats a lie..

Your either on our side or the terrorists...More lies

we will go after state sponsered terrorism..more lies...

Bush has started a phoney war on terrorism...and is holding double stanards ..

Lets see... The Israelies are commiting atrocities and war crimes as we speak...nobody can see this because they won't let reporters in there to film and report on it..in fact if the reporters try they get shot at and tear gassed..there are reports that they are bulldozzing houses with families in them...there is no doubt that they are killing innocent people..

Yasser Arafat is also killing innocent people...yet we call him a terrorist..And we send somebody to negotiate with him..

We give Israel 4 billion per year...and Yasser gets 75 million...There is no doubt that people that kill innocent people are terrorists..And they both are guilty of that...They both use the money we give them to fight and kill more innocent people...And we know that...So let me tell you who is the biggest contributor to state sponsered terrorism.... IT IS THE U.S.A.....Yasser continues to kill more and more innocent people and we keep sending him more and more money to kill with...Everything Bush has said about this phoney war on terrorism is a lie....

Old 04-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Thumbs down Cynthia McKinney...

Thank God no!!! But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case. Her Dad's been in the Georgia Legislature for some years, and I can't find one single person from her district who'll admit to voting for her...

There's an old saying:"It is a far better thing, to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove ALL doubt". And Ms. McKinney has removed ALL doubt!

Supercrash, can I take from your post that you're a Liberal? Either that or a "Conspiracy" buff? The reason I ask is that I like to play "Devils advocate" from time to time myself, but in Ms. McKinneys case, I gave up a LONG time ago... She is a nut!!!

Last edited by RedWarlock; 04-14-2002 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-14-2002, 05:27 PM
Registered

Supercrash.... supercrash, now why is it we only hear from you when their is a political issue that most of the board takes one side and you take the other. I can't say that I oppose everyting you say but a lot of it is not in my interest ...That's fine that is what is great about this board. Now why is it that we never hear from you on the technical side of the board or something that requires some simple boating knowledge ???

I think the answer is that you are a typical Liberal Seminar caller..Who when not on the board is going through the streets of Wrigleyville getting signatures for one of you causes..Fine Just humor me with some simple boating knowledge....

Quick Reply: OT: Any Georgia OSO'ers represented by Cynthia McKinney?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.