Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!! >

Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

Notices

Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

Old 04-14-2002, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

What a great day and night at the Lake Saturday...seemed more like June, not April. OzarkBoater, and several of us got to Docknocker's (Yep, bucket(s) of crab), and Horny Toad...look for some nifty improvements there this summer! Toasted the beginning of the season several times, dancing at Jeremiah's, too late to get to Topsider, and will we miss Aqua Pizza this summer! Great night, tons of laughs, just wished there were more OSO'ers there, but hey, Memorial Day is around the corner. Here's to another great season at Lake of the Ozarks!!!!!

Next time I'll take the digital...

WM
Old 04-14-2002, 09:50 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was down ther Friday afternoon, just as the sun came out.
I had to run a truck home from KC, so I swung down to LOTO for a bit to check out some boats. I met Charlene @ Raymonds (what a sweet lady) Saw some awesome boats, incuding a 35'Topgun and a 31 Mystique.
Then on my way to St Loius for the night I saw a ( Ithink) 46' Black Thunder followed by a big Cigarette,maybe a 42 or 46. .

It was nice weather.

I've got to get back down there in the summer.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:25 AM
Registered

OH, you are making me sooooooo jealous!

We are anxious to get the season rolling down there. At least we've had our first boat ride of the year already. But enjoying the nightlife on the water...that's when it's officially summer!

Sounds like you and Cramer had a great time. Lutz and I hope to meet up with you guys this summer.

Payton~ Glad you had a nice trip down. You'll have to make it again for some boating.
Old 04-14-2002, 10:51 AM
Registered

Jealous??? Ha! That was not really the intention, just a quick preview...lake was calm, lotsa lights shining accross the water, and except for a little rain, it couldn't have been a better night, except for you, LP and the others being here!

Payton's right, weather for 90% of the weekend was terrific, just right for early season...quite a few boats at the Toad, just enough to make it interesting...

And yes, we'll all get together when you KC'ers come down!!!

WM

OH, and the Crablegs at Docknocker's were outstandingly good, melted butter and all...
Old 04-14-2002, 11:58 AM
SpeedFreak

Maybe we should cut back a little on the melted butter waterthingy.

Glad you guys had a good time, now start selling some darn boats, especailly you Cramer.

Topsider on Friday was realatively slow, but about ten boats at the docks including OSO'er Gary Anderson, Marvin's 540 Dancer, and more. Always amazing to see all the boats at the docks with all the stereos, flat screens, etc... no matter how many times we are out. Can't wait til Memorial Day.

Barry

Old 04-14-2002, 12:08 PM
Registered

Me?? Cut back on the melted butter?? You mean, instead of a bucket for crab, and a bucket for butter, maybe a cup for butter???

We made it back too late to slide into Topsider....7 Mile was fun though, lotsa boats...fun crowd. Thought we saw Marvin's 540 at Docknockers. Yeah, the flat screens are way cool. I'm just glad to be back in the lake nightlife!!

Ahhhh, life at the lake...

WM
Old 04-14-2002, 12:14 PM
SpeedFreak

Thanks for the invite last night by the way.

Old 04-14-2002, 12:28 PM
Registered

Did I not hear you say, you were not going out??? I might be wrong....so, oops...I thought you were out front when the plan took shape!

WM

P.S Large Member?? That's not what he...uh, I mean she said.
Old 04-14-2002, 12:40 PM
SpeedFreak

You are correct, I was enjoying a wonderful evening at home with little Madison. We were watching for you guys to go down the lake but Shriek had our attention on the TV.

Barry

Old 04-14-2002, 12:53 PM
Registered

Madison=Adorable super kid.

WM

Quick Reply: Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.