Originally Posted by rchevelle71
20 pages

Is this an APACHE thread???
LOL I hope not!
Old 01-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After all the stuff I have read, I have to agree with scarab bill, somebody was probably being to aggressive with a boat that wasn't theirs and lost it. OOOPPPPSSSS. It happens, own up to it, and help a company save face. The best of the best go down sometimes, that doesn't mean the boat wasn't any good
Old 01-23-2010, 01:23 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Who has a Bertram Jacket??
Old 01-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Let's wait and see what the results of the investigation show ,as a number of Builders on here know what the lamination schedule should be and in the end an actual cause will be brought to light.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.donjon.com/
A professional service company.........
Old 01-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steve 1
LOL I hope not!
I knew you would get a kick out of that, thanks for the insight on coring, I am not going to choose sides, as I believe they both have their place.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab Billy
Lift bags I understand...I have done that myself. They are suggesting someone has tried to pull the boat underwater and caused most of the current damage.......
Exactly what I ment billy thanks.
I know the pros use lift bags, most of the time here in south florida, those bags are rented, and if a group of non sanctioned or hired salvage guys were taking advantage, I dont think they would have the time to go get the bags, I think they wanted to move the wreck, so they could take their time getting the equipment out, or just rip the dayum thing open to get easy access to the engines what the hell would they care, its not theirs, and they werent hired to do the job, Im still not saying delamination wasnt a cause for the sinking/stuff, I just feel there had to be help creating the rest of that damage., or else bertram will have alot of explaining to do here in the future. I definently would like to be a fly on the wall over at the ferretti booth during the miami boat show.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts

God what a bunch of AZZholes over there. There is so many stupid assumptions by some of the members and the others who you actually thought might have a clue have a stick so far up their azz they can't think straight because they are thee long time participating members. Whatever.

Thank God this site is not like that.

And on that note I want to tell all of you in the famous words of Cartman, SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOIN HOME.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

tommy I'm with you, and people think this site is bad at times, no way - YF should be called "lack of KY" for sticking up your, well you know!

Your right 3 people say, "some of those go fast guys are over here so we need to lock down this thread and remove their posts."

It reminds me of the sailboat crowd, we used to run down the ditch years ago and the sailboaters stay in the middle going 7 knots. You slow down but still need to be running 10 to pass them and a big boat throws a BIG wake at that speed. Then they MF you for the wake - God forbid they slow down to a crawl and let you by at a slow speed - noooo we need to get to where we're going - same jackasses!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.