Like Tree0Likes

Need Opinions-30' C'mate w/twin 2.5 merc racing O/Bs

Reply
Old 02-08-2010, 04:55 PM
  #101
jln
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 149
Default

mastercraft240, getchecked what are my chances of getting the two of you to a beer summit..... i will treat . Time... summer2010...place ...anywhere in the north chesapeake...hope to see you guys hoisting a brew and laughing about this thread. it has been entertaining , i just pushed 2 ft of snow and there is another 2 ft on the way , i live in south jersey not alaska, this winter cant end soon enough , im sure we can all agree on that.
jln is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 PM
  #102
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jln View Post
mastercraft240, getchecked what are my chances of getting the two of you to a beer summit..... i will treat . Time... summer2010...place ...anywhere in the north chesapeake...hope to see you guys hoisting a brew and laughing about this thread. it has been entertaining , i just pushed 2 ft of snow and there is another 2 ft on the way , i live in south jersey not alaska, this winter cant end soon enough , im sure we can all agree on that.
I'll make a recommendation: The Nauti Goose !
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM
  #103
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bird Nest
My Boats: My boat is Smaller and slower than yours
Posts: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeed View Post
Well I Had One Of Those Checkmates A 28 With 2.5s On It And It Was One Of The Worse Boats I Ever Owned The Transom Had Gel Cracks All Over It And You Had To Run The Tabs Down At Mid Speeds Cause It Hopped Real Bad The Faster You Went Then You Could Raise The Tabs Up A Little If You Put Any Trim In It It Would Go To The Moon,,,It Was Set Up By Ocean Outboard Was The Twin To Tonys Boat Maybe The 30 Is Better But I Hated The 28,,,Bought It Brand New At The Factory As A race Boat No Cabin Just All Bulk Heads My Progression Would Run Circles Around It,,You Guys Dont Have A Clue Cause You Didnt Have Both,,,Just Stating If He Wanted To Get Into A Real Nice Boat For Little Money He Could Have The Progression,,, But Its Sold Now Anyway ,,, Heres A Pic Of The 28,

What year was the 28 you had I never seen that one
PURPLE HORNET is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:53 AM
  #104
jln
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 149
Default

Sharkey, the goose is a great choice. i usually head out of Salem nj through the CD canal to the goose its a nice run ..Jellies is a really cool place also . so much going on in the area and all the people i have got to know this past year have been first class. I know 2 guys on OSO with Krpto's ..JDUB and PHILM. those boats are wicked fast...i know JDUB will be up for a beer summit......
jln is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
  #105
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jln View Post
Sharkey, the goose is a great choice. i usually head out of Salem nj through the CD canal to the goose its a nice run ..Jellies is a really cool place also . so much going on in the area and all the people i have got to know this past year have been first class. I know 2 guys on OSO with Krpto's ..JDUB and PHILM. those boats are wicked fast...i know JDUB will be up for a beer summit......
I've done Rock the Bay Poker Run and just love the entire Chesapeake Bay ! I wish I could be there more often.
Barnegat Bay has nothing over CB at all !
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 PM
  #106
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 46
Default

Goose is all I drink!! I would love to have a drink with Mastercraft but I am to stupid and he probally could not handle the goose anyway. I am going to go back and fix the: 1000 stress cracks on my lake boat. Call me when you ready.
Getchecked is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:31 PM
  #107
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: LI, New York
Posts: 1,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getchecked View Post
Goose is all I drink!! I would love to have a drink with Mastercraft but I am to stupid and he probally could not handle the goose anyway. I am going to go back and fix the: 1000 stress cracks on my lake boat. Call me when you ready.
I'm sure you're a smart guy. I don't see where I led you
to believe I feel that I am superior to you. There's a run upstate June 26th, time and date in the kryptonite owners section. Stop by, should be a good run! Happy boating!!
Mastercraft240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.