Need Opinions-30' C'mate w/twin 2.5 merc racing O/Bs >

Need Opinions-30' C'mate w/twin 2.5 merc racing O/Bs

Notices

Need Opinions-30' C'mate w/twin 2.5 merc racing O/Bs

Old 02-08-2010, 03:55 PM
jln
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mastercraft240, getchecked what are my chances of getting the two of you to a beer summit..... i will treat . Time... summer2010...place ...anywhere in the north chesapeake...hope to see you guys hoisting a brew and laughing about this thread. it has been entertaining , i just pushed 2 ft of snow and there is another 2 ft on the way , i live in south jersey not alaska, this winter cant end soon enough , im sure we can all agree on that.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:44 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jln
mastercraft240, getchecked what are my chances of getting the two of you to a beer summit..... i will treat . Time... summer2010...place ...anywhere in the north chesapeake...hope to see you guys hoisting a brew and laughing about this thread. it has been entertaining , i just pushed 2 ft of snow and there is another 2 ft on the way , i live in south jersey not alaska, this winter cant end soon enough , im sure we can all agree on that.
I'll make a recommendation: The Nauti Goose !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 02-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Well I Had One Of Those Checkmates A 28 With 2.5s On It And It Was One Of The Worse Boats I Ever Owned The Transom Had Gel Cracks All Over It And You Had To Run The Tabs Down At Mid Speeds Cause It Hopped Real Bad The Faster You Went Then You Could Raise The Tabs Up A Little If You Put Any Trim In It It Would Go To The Moon,,,It Was Set Up By Ocean Outboard Was The Twin To Tonys Boat Maybe The 30 Is Better But I Hated The 28,,,Bought It Brand New At The Factory As A race Boat No Cabin Just All Bulk Heads My Progression Would Run Circles Around It,,You Guys Dont Have A Clue Cause You Didnt Have Both,,,Just Stating If He Wanted To Get Into A Real Nice Boat For Little Money He Could Have The Progression,,, But Its Sold Now Anyway ,,, Heres A Pic Of The 28,

What year was the 28 you had I never seen that one
Old 02-09-2010, 07:53 AM
jln
Registered

Sharkey, the goose is a great choice. i usually head out of Salem nj through the CD canal to the goose its a nice run ..Jellies is a really cool place also . so much going on in the area and all the people i have got to know this past year have been first class. I know 2 guys on OSO with Krpto's ..JDUB and PHILM. those boats are wicked fast...i know JDUB will be up for a beer summit......
Old 02-09-2010, 02:49 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by jln
Sharkey, the goose is a great choice. i usually head out of Salem nj through the CD canal to the goose its a nice run ..Jellies is a really cool place also . so much going on in the area and all the people i have got to know this past year have been first class. I know 2 guys on OSO with Krpto's ..JDUB and PHILM. those boats are wicked fast...i know JDUB will be up for a beer summit......
I've done Rock the Bay Poker Run and just love the entire Chesapeake Bay ! I wish I could be there more often.
Barnegat Bay has nothing over CB at all !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Registered

Goose is all I drink!! I would love to have a drink with Mastercraft but I am to stupid and he probally could not handle the goose anyway. I am going to go back and fix the: 1000 stress cracks on my lake boat. Call me when you ready.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Getchecked
Goose is all I drink!! I would love to have a drink with Mastercraft but I am to stupid and he probally could not handle the goose anyway. I am going to go back and fix the: 1000 stress cracks on my lake boat. Call me when you ready.
I'm sure you're a smart guy. I don't see where I led you
to believe I feel that I am superior to you. There's a run upstate June 26th, time and date in the kryptonite owners section. Stop by, should be a good run! Happy boating!!