Notices

ThunderboatAlley.com

Old 04-16-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Databases

Our specialty is PHP and SQL databases, check out the clients on our site and look in their directories. These are updated by the clients themselves through an interface we provide. Puder , Incidently our flash creations are kinda kewl too. www.spiritinteractive.com
Old 07-14-2003, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Attention Classic Owners!

Well, it's been a while since that first post and I think things have come along nicely.

I had major problems with my host and went to two different hosts before deciding to go with Chris from JNJHosting.com Thanks for your efforts Chris! If anyone is looking for hosting services, Chris is top notch and always there to answer questions.

The site is now up and operational running PHP Gallery. I have started uploading the collection of photos I have acquired over the years from the web. I will soon be uploading the literature I received from Scott Smith, former Production Manager at Cigarette during the 80's. The book is quite extensive and contains some never before seen literature and photos.

A big thank you to Jim for uploading the Cigarette literature he's collected, as it gives the specs on many of the old boats.

I've also created a login to upload photos and would urge anyone with photos to do so. Just browse to the approriate gallery upload away!

username is user01
password is password

If anyone has any questions, feel free to send me an email.

[email protected]
Old 07-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

W.O.W the site looks great! I was becoming depressed thinking that it was going to be forgotten. Thanks for updating Sean.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Sean,

Site does look great. If I remember right, I found OSO through your site, watched it for a couple years now. I'm not real computer savvy but E-Mail or PM me if there is anything specific I can do for you.

I've had www.gldrippingsprings.com going for about three years now and I know how these sites take up some time - and mine is not near as detailed as yours.

Please feel free to contact me with any specific needs - I would really like to see the site going.

RebarBox
Old 07-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Registered

Thanks guys...28/38, I got your boat up there...

rebar...you need to post the pics of that black beauty up there too...I had a 30 Shadow Cat about 5 years ago and man...was that boat hot!!! Black is awsome, but tough on the bare feet!
Old 07-14-2003, 03:47 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Sean
28/38, I got your boat up there...

I saw that and thanks! I am going to take some pics of it on the water and in the sun this weekend. Those ones I took on the dock in February do it no justice. I will upload them when I get them Sunday.

Again, the site looks really good. Now that we can upload our own photo's we can continue to log the classics!
Old 07-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sean: I am about as computer stupid as they come but, I love your site !!! Thanks for all the hard work !!
Old 07-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Registered

Thanks guys...all the hard work is done...no ya'll just need to start uploading all those photos you've got sittin on your hard drives, etc...

Check out this one I found...there's only one other like it in the world...does it look familiar?

http://www.thunderboatalley.com/gallery/album53

Old 07-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Ahhh the other 39.