Notices

OPBA Poker run

Old 04-15-2002, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default OPBA Poker run-this weekend

This Sat is the OPBA (Offshore Powerboat Association) run to Sarasota. We are confirmed at over 40 boats with 5 days to go. If your interested let me know. Great schedule of events. The water off the coast is crystal clear and emerald green right now. should make for a beautiful run

Tampa/St Pete

Last edited by Maximus; 04-15-2002 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2002, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the run starting?
Old 04-17-2002, 10:18 PM
Registered

Default Agenda

Cuda,

Run Starts In Tierra Verde (st Pete beach, FL) We are running up Tampa bay to the Vinoy basin, out through the skyway into the Gulf to Longboat key, pass back out into the Gulf down to little pass and sarasota bay, Lunch. then back through the gulf for some throttle action In Big pass to the hyatt. There will be 2 routes One through the intercoastal (smooth water) and one via the Gulf(big water. hopefully).

All Offshore only members are invited to join us we have over 48 boats signed up for the run. If your interested, let me know.

Spectre's,Skaters,Cigs,Formulas,Elim's, Beaks,Donzi's, Velocities. We will have some nice hardware out there.. Hope to see you there.

Maximus
Old 04-17-2002, 10:45 PM
Registered

Cuda,I was told to meet at the gas pumps at 10.00am Tierra Verde Marina by the bridge.The actual starting point and registration is at Spectre`s boat builder Jay Pillini`s house on Tierra Verde.It`s the third canal on your right when u go under the bridge(east) bear right along the wall 3rd canal on your right.Should be lots of perf.boats rafting at his dock.Start time is 11.00am registration is 10.00 to 11.00.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:56 PM
Registered

Default I think i'm

READY TO ROCK!!! this weekend how about you speed to lead?

Looks like your baby needs a bath S2L. I was Jet skiing by your boat yesterday. Get her all spiffed up for the weekend! I heard Problem Solver (Scarab) and Force 10 are pace boats. Yikes!!!! top speed is 10-20 mph below my cruise speed.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:35 PM
Banned

We weren't planning on running in it, but we love to look at the boats. As a matter of fact, we have some people coming in from out of town with their boat, we are meeting them at Ft Desoto, then showing them how to get to the Tierra Verde Resort Marina, so it all works out for us! Hope everyone has a good time and good weather.

Are there any other runs coming up in the area?
Old 04-18-2002, 07:49 AM
Registered

Default other Activities

Cuda,

I'll forward a list of events for the upcoming year. Lot of stuff planned!!