Notices

42' or 46 OL?

Old 01-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts
Default 42' or 46 OL?

Hello everyone... I started another thread about the 42' OL epoxy and made some progress so thought I'd start a more specific thread...

So now the question is, 42' OL Legacy vs 46' OL both with 1075's ad #6's or at least both boats with #6's

For those who have owned or who have ridden in both with this kind of setup please let me know your thoughts. What did you like or dislike about either one, advantages and disadvantages...non-biased please.

If you don't feel comforatble stating your experiences online please feel free to PM me.

Trying to help a friend make an consious decision on what his next boat will be...

Thanks in Advance!

Frank
Old 01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Registered
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Hello everyone... I started another thread about the 42' OL epoxy and made some progress so thought I'd start a more specific thread...

So now the question is, 42' OL Legacy vs 46' OL both with 1075's ad #6's or at least both boats with #6's

For those who have owned or who have ridden in both with this kind of setup please let me know your thoughts. What did you like or dislike about either one, advantages and disadvantages...non-biased please.

If you don't feel comforatble stating your experiences online please feel free to PM me.

Trying to help a friend make an consious decision on what his next boat will be...

Thanks in Advance!

Frank
Frank,

I would suggest for them guys to give Tom a call, he could put them in direct contact with multiple 46 850/1075 owners and 1075/850 42 owners.

All from NJ and are clients of ours.

Mike
Old 01-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks Mike, I think Tom was on the list of folks to call in addition to this.